Wheres Hermione?

Christmas has finally arrived as a snow man was skating on the cake, as Fred and George pulled crackers in the kitchen.

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?" Remus said and I rolled my eyes as I was next to Tonks.

"I know it sounds mad." Potter said and Remus looked to Worth who Potter didn't look at, and I shook my head slightly to tell him he's wrong.

"Has it occurred to you Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help so he could find out what he was up to?" Remus asked and Sirius looked to Worth with a look and I shot him one back.

"That's not what it sounded like." Potter said and I sighed. Potter doesn't understand anything if it wasn't to do with him.

"Perhaps maybe Harry could be right." Tonks said and Remus looked to her. "To make an unbreakable vow, it's..." Tonks informed and Remus sighed.

"It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledores judgement. Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore I do." Remus said to that one with determination and Sirius and I nodded as Arthur sat there.

"Dumbledore can make mistakes." Potter sneered to that one and I knew that was true...for once.

"And as much as I would hate to agree with Remus about Snape, I agree. I might be the worst one but Snape is doing his job just like we all are." Sirius said to that one, as he didn't like this.

"You're blinded by hatred, Potter." I sneered to him and Potter glared to her.

"I'm not." Potter snapped back.

"Yes, you are. I may not like Snape but if Dumbledore trusts him then I do." Sirius said to that one.

"People are disappearing, Harry, daily." Remus said to that one being calm as Hermione, Luna and Neville entered. "We can only place our trust in a handful of people. If we start fighting amongst ourselves, we're doomed." Remus informed and Sirius nodded in agreement to that one.

"Moony is right. Dumbledore doesn't even trust your sister anymore and that's a very bad mistake." Sirius said and Potter rolled his eyes.

Tonks indicates to Potter to remain silent. Tonks then walks away. Remus followed her and Arthur went and then I rolled my eyes as I followed everyone out of the room

I sighed as I looked out of the window with caution and my ears were twitching madly, as Moody came and raised an eyebrow and I went pale at him coming, why does he have to keep being around me?

"Why have you been avoiding me?" Moody asked me and I didn't know how to answer that one. How could I?

"I haven't been avoiding you at all. I've had a lot to focus on." I said and Moody raised an eyebrow but let it slide as I watched out the window. "It feels as if someone's watching me everyday." I said to him as I knew someone was watching me but I didn't know who.

"Indeed. It's been happening to everyone." Moody said gruffly to her as we talked.

Outside though in the shed, Arthur and Potter were talking.

"You'll have to forgive, Remus. It takes it's toll, his condition." Arthur said and Potter rolled his eyes.

"Are you all right?" Potter asked as he forced himself to say it.

"We're being followed, all of us. Most days, Molly won't leave the house. It's not been easy." Arthur informed Harry as he sat down in the shed with Muggle items.

"Did you get my owl?" Potter asked.

"Yes, I did. If Dumbledores traveling, then that's news to the Ministry but perhaps that's the way Dumbledore wants it. As for Draco Malfoy I know a bit more." Arthur informed.