Hiding the Half Blood Prince Book

After we got back to the common room, me and Draco explained to the others what happened as I looked towards where the book was with pure anger in my eyes, at what Potter did with it.

Hermione, Draco, Neville and Luna was by her side. Hermione sat there and looked to her. "We need to get rid of that book. Today. So Potter doesn't find it ever again." Hermione said and I nodded with determination. No way was Potter ever using this again but he's already learned the spell.

And with that, Hermione led me out of the common room towards a place as she pulled me along gently as I looked and knew where we were instantly, as I heard the door appearing as my ears twitched as Hermione opened the doors and turned to Worth.

"Take my hand." Hermione said and pulled along.

"The Room of Requirements." I said to that one and Hermione nodded.

"Yes. It's the best place to hide it. Where you or Potter won't able to find it again with it being here." Hermione informed and I nodded in understanding. "We need to hide The Half Blood Princes book where no one will ever find it, including you." Hermione said leading the two of them in the room. Then there was rustling and the two of us looked towards each other.

"What was that?" We asked together and then chuckled at our antics. Then Hermione sees a triangular cabinet as I sensed the cabinet there as the noise came from there, and we opened the door and a bird flies out making me jump.

"You never know what you'll find in here." Hermione informed and she took the book. "All right, cover your ears. That way you can't be tempted." Hermione informed and I sighed, as I didn't like my ears covered, as I then placed my hands over my ears and Hermione looked and went.

Then she came back and Hermione then came back and uncovered Worth's ears, and then we smiled as we left the room. Hoping to never see that book ever again.

...

As Hermione and I walked down the hall together we didn't say a word as it was silent between us. "Did you two do it then?" Neville asked and the two of us looked to him confused. "You know, hide the book?"

"Yeah." I said to that one as we looked towards Slughorn as I sensed him there and he looked to the three of us, and he turned around and went.

"Still no luck with Slughorn, then, I take it?" Neville asked and I groaned and shook my head. From the poison, to this and him denying anything it's taking time.

"And Potter isn't even trying." I muttered to that one and then something clicked and I smirked. "Luck." I muttered and then walked off and Hermione with Neville looked confused. "That's it. All I need is a bit of luck." I informed as I went to the common room.