Meeting with Dumbledore

It's been nearly a week back at classes and now it was the 7th September and me with Potter have been summoned to Dumbledores office and I wasn't liking it.

Albus though picked up a diary with a hole in it the same diary what he thought was Harry that destroyed it with the basilisk fang as he waited for Worthless and Harry when a knock came and the two entered, glaring at each other viciously.

"Ah, Harry, Worthless, you got my message. Come in." Albus said to Worthless and Harry and I walked forward as Fawkes came onto my shoulder and clicked me instructions. "How are you both?" He asked them politely as I looked suspicious to him. Why's he asking when he hardly did?

"I'm fine, sir." Potter responded and I just shrugged, not knowing how to answer.

"Enjoying your classes?" Albus asked to them. I shrugged giving no answer or indication what my answer was but Potter nodded. "I know Professor Slughorn is most impressed with the both of you." He told them both.

"I think he just doesn't know my true abilities, sir." Potter said with pride and I rolled my eyes as I sat down and Fawkes nipped my ear with comfort and reassurance.

"Doesn't he?" Albus asked but saw Fawkes with Worthless.

"Definitely." Potter said looking at the Headmaster. Albus though chuckles at the boys answer.

"What about your activities outside the classroom?" Albus asked and I raised an eyebrow as I stroked Fawkes. What does he mean by that?

"Sir?" Potter asked confused.

"Well, I noticed you spend your great deal time with Miss Weasley. I can't help wondering..." Albus said to that one and he didn't see Worthless gagging.

"No! Stop that thought please! No. Don't even get that mental image in my mind...so wrong!" I said to that one as I tried to not picture that disgusting image that would not make me sane ever again. "Please don't get that image in my mind or I'll be sick!" I said and banging my head.

"I don't know." Potter said to that one.

"What about you Ms Worthless? I see your time with either Mr Malfoy, Mr Longbottom, or the Weasley twins or even Mr Finnigan who you argue with..." Albus said and that made me really want to be sick when he mentioned Finnigan, Merlin no! I'd rather kill my self after the stunt from last year and the others...their just my friends...right?

"Forgive me. I was merely being curious." Albus said and I sighed.

"Curiousness is what kills the cat, Professor." I said and he looked to me at that comment but I shrugged as I looked towards his hand and shuddered.

"But enough chitchat. You must be wondering why I summoned you both here tonight. The answer lies here." Albus said and I saw a cabinet filled with vials and that contained memories. "What your looking at are memories. In this case, pertaining to one individual, Voldemort or, as he was known then, Tom Riddle." Albus said and he selects one. "This vial contains the most particular memory of the day I first met him. I'd like you to see it, Harry. Do you want to see it, Ms Worthless?" Albus said to Harry and asked Worthless.

"No thank you. I don't want to see that memory of that one day." I said and looked to Fawkes. "I'll stay with Fawkes and keep him company." I said with that one. Albus and Potter went into the pensive and I sighed in relief that their gone.

"You cannot continue lying to him, dear girl. Dumbledore doesn't trust you at the moment due to he believes you maybe working with Voldemort. He came to that conclusion within the summer and he doesn't know who you truly are." A voice said and I turned towards the voice that belongs to Armando Dippet as I knew that was another thing to worry about.

"Look. I know but I can't, not yet. I know I should probably tell him my plans but I don't trust him with them and I don't even know anything about myself. But you are not to say anything." I said to Dippet and he nodded.

"He's been distancing himself from McGonagall. She now cries due to she believes something is wrong. You know as well that even Severus has been avoiding you more this year for reasons unknown and even you can tell Dumbledore isn't acting his usual self." Dippet informed and I sighed. He was right, Severus does avoid me more and it makes me think I've done something wrong, and I've also noticed Mcgonagall with dark circles...why hasn't Dumbledore been speaking to her? Why does he leave her in the dark with his plans? I just didn't know.

"I know." I muttered and he nodded and Dumbledore with Potter came back to the present from the memory. Potter was staring in the basin and he was taking deep breathes as I shook my head, already knowing the memory due to the Wizarding World Order.

"Did you know, sir? Then?" Potter asked Dumbledore and I shook my head no. How can he know that a boy would turn into a monster like this? He just couldn't.

"Did I know I'd just met the most dangerous dark wizard of all time? No. If I had, I...Over time, while here at Hogwarts Tom Riddle grew close to one particular teacher. Can you guess who that teacher might be?" Albus asked Harry who looked to him.

"You didn't bring Professor Slughorn back simply to teach potions, did you?" Potter said and asked, and I shook my head, he didn't.

"No, I did not. You see, Professor Slughorn possess's something I desire very dearly. And he will not give it up easily." Albus said and saw Worthless shaking her head.

"You said Professor Slughorn would try to collect me." Potter said to this.

"I did." Albus answered.

"Do you want me to let him?" Potter asked him.

"Yes." Albus said and I sighed as Potter left. "And you must also try and help your brother. He will need all the support he can get." Albus said and I snorted. I'm not going to support that prick.

"I don't know if I can do that. I won't support my brother due to he's an ass and his attitude quiet frankly stinks. I don't think I can do that to Professor Slughorn. I know a war is coming Professor and I don't need you telling me what to do with Harry." I said and I walked off and Albus sighed. He has noticed her attitude has changed ever since Voldemort came back and he knew she might have joined Voldemort in which he hoped he could save her from that fate as he went to find Minerva.

....

I though walked, furious thinking that dumbledore would believe that I would join that monsters side after everything he's done! Dumbledore doesn't no me! No one really does. Yes, my friends know things but not everything. No one knows what I'm feeling right now and the pressure and stress was getting to me as I didn't know at that moment, Deatheaters were in a black mist heading towards Hogwarts and when they hit the wards....I grimaced as I fell into the darkness and onto the stone floor.