The Locket

Albus was on the astronomy tower and Severus was there. "Have you ever considered that you ask too much that you take too much for granted?" Severus said to his father. "Has it ever crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do this anymore, father?" Severus asked him.

"Whether it has or hasn't is irrelevant." Albus said to him. "I will not negotiate with you, Severus. You agreed. Nothing more to discuss." Albus said to him sternly on that one. Severus then left and he went and saw Potter listening and Severus looked to him, and then continued on his way down the stairs.

Potter then came behind Albus and Albus turned to him. "Oh, Harry." Albus said and looked to Harry. "You need a shave, my friend." Albus said to him and Potter looked to Albus. Potter though rubs his chin self consciously. "You know, at times, I forget how much you've grown. At times, I still see the small boy who always plays with his cousin. Forgive my mawkishness, Harry. I'm an old man." Albus said.

"You still look the same to me, sir." Potter replied to Dumbledore.

"Just like your mother, you're unfailingly kind. A trait people never fail to undervalue, I'm afraid." Albus said to him and they walk to the ballast-raid.

"The place to which we journey tonight is extremely dangerous. I promised you could accompany me, and I stand by that promise. Unfortunately your sister couldn't join our activities. But there is one condition: You must obey every command I give you, without question." Albus said looking into his eyes.

"Yes, sir." Potter said to him.

"You do understand what I'm saying?" Albus asked and Potter nodded. "Should I tell you to hide, you hide. Should I tell you to run, you run. Should I tell you to abandon me and save yourself, you must do so." Albus said. "Your word, Harry." Albus told him firmly on this.

"My word." Potter complied confidently.

Albus held his hand out. "Take my arm." Albus said to him.

"Sir, I thought you couldn't apparate within Hogwarts." Potter said to the man.

"Well, being me has its privileges." Albus told him and Potter places his hand on Dumbledore's and with that, they shoot off the tower. As they landed on a rock that was out at sea and the waves were crashing wildly and Dumbledore's beard and hair was blowing wildly.

...

Albus and Potter was walking within a cave as they looked around.

"This is the place." Albus said to Potter. "Oh, yes. This place has known magic." Albus said and then he sharpens a knife against a rock. Albus then pierces his hand.

Potter just looked unemotional as Albus cut himself. "In order to gain passage payment must be made. Payment intended to weaken any intruder." Albus said and Potter looks to the wound. "Your bloods much more precious then mine." Albus said to Potter.

Albus then glided his hand across it and rocks came crumbling as it formed an entrance as they watched and when it was over they entered the cave with their lit wands. "Voldemort will not have made it easy to discover his hiding place. He will have put certain defences in position." Albus informed as they approached a lake. "Careful. We don't know what could be below the murky surface." Albus said and they looked out and Albus lit the air with a ball of light that goes and flares up at the small island. "There it is." Albus said to him as Albus saw it. "The only question is, how do we get there?" Albus asked.

Albus then stepped closer and he stretched his left hand over the water and suddenly the water begins to bubble.

A chain suddenly leapt up from the water into Albus's hand. "If you would, Harry." Albus said and Potter scowled but took the chain and started to pull the boat to the surface.