Love Potion

That night I was outside Slughorn's chambers and hesitated before knocking.

"Yes? Oh it's you, Worthless. I'm sorry, I'm busy at the moment." Horace said and closed the small door and I sighed and leaned against the door.

"Great." I muttered and trudged back to Gryffindor tower to a room but stopped when I sensed Neville, Luna and Hermione looking at someone and I raised an eyebrow in confusion to the group.

"He's lost it." Neville whispered to Hermione.

"Who's lost it?" I asked and Luna, Neville and Hermione jumped, as they didn't hear Worth coming behind them.

"Draco." Hermione said and I was curious and walked in to sense Draco sat on the floor, looking outside at the stars and moon. He was dazed as he held a box in shape of a heart.

"It's beautiful, isn't it? The moon." Draco asked me and I was confused. I can't see the moon.

"Divine." I said, slightly sarcastic as I stepped on something and picked it up and smelled it, and I recoiled. "Love potion. Should have known." I whispered to myself, as I knew Draco was under the affect of it. Great. Laughable...but great.

"Had ourselves a little late-night snack, did we, Dragon?" I asked as I turned towards where Draco was who turned to her standing up with the red box in hand.

"It was on your bed the box, Worth. I just thought I'd try one." Draco said to her and I was confused. Someone's trying to love Potion me? Me? That has to be a mistake. Someone got the wrong Potion.

"Or 20." Hermione commented as she came in seeing the chocolate wrappers.

"I can't stop thinking about him, Worth, Hermione, Neville and Luna." Draco admitted to them as the four cleaned the chocolate wrappers up.

"Who the hell?" Hermione whispered and I shrugged, just as confused. Who did this?

"Honestly, I thought she was annoying you." I said to Draco.

Then Draco came to them and the four of us backed up away from him.

"He could never annoy me." Draco said to them. "I think I love him." Draco said with huge eyes and a grin on his face, nodding and I was freaked out at most right now, he's bloody lost it.

"Well, brilliant." Neville said and the four of us moved away as Draco leaned closer.

"Do you think he knows I exist?" Draco asked the four of them and the four of us exchanged looks. What the hell?

"I hope so. You've been snogging her for weeks." Hermione said with distaste as she leaned away.

"What are you talking about?" Draco asked confused.

"Who are you talking about?" Neville, Luna, I and Hermione asked confused.

"Seamus, of course. Seamus Finnigan." Draco said and my eyes widened in realisation as my jaw dropped, and so did Hermione and Luna with Neville's as we exchanged looks of shock.

"Okay, very funny." I said to that one and Draco throws down the box of a heart at Worth.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I asked him as I rubbed my head.

"It's no joke! I'm in love with him!" Draco shouted and I sighed, knowing Draco wouldn't believe me even if I told him due to the affects of the Potion.

"Alright, fine! So your in love with him. Have you actually had a civilised conversation with him?" Hermione said to him and she looked to Worth and Luna and Neville but Hermione looked a little amused at this situation that happened to Draco.