I wont be coming back

After Dumbledore's office, I went to the Astronomy Tower to meet my friends as I had tears as I looked over the view of the grounds even though I couldn't see it. I just needed to do something to stop myself from breaking down as Hermione, Neville and Luna was there.

"I can't believe Snape killed his own father." Hermione said with shock as she had a mourning look. "Worth, what are we going to do?" Hermione asked softly as I looked towards the horizon.

"I don't know. If I knew Snape was a traitor...I would have killed him." I said to that but I don't know if could. "I didn't see this coming. I could have stopped it." I whispered, but Hermione shook her head.

"I can't believe it." Neville said to that one.

"I couldn't do anything." I whispered to that one and I gave the locket to Hermione. "I got this before Potter did. It's a bloody fake. Open it."

Inside was a piece of paper. "To the Dark Lord. I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and I intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in hopes that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more. R A B." Hermione read and Luna, I and Neville listened. "R. A. B?"

"Regulus Arcturus Black. Sirius's Brother." I whispered with sorrow. "Regulus found the Horcrux and he had the real one. Which means this was all a waste." I said and was annoyed, dumbledore could be still alive if it wasn't for this thing! "All of it. I'm not coming back, Hermione. I've got to finish whatever Dumbledore started and the Order is depending on me to lead this through. Apparently my destiny. And I don't know where that'll lead me. But I'll let you, Neville, Luna and the others know where I am when I can." I informed as I needed to end it before anyone else who I care for dies.

"I've always admired your courage, Worth." Luna said in her voice.

"But sometimes you can be really thick." Neville said and I smiled lightly at that.

"You don't really think you're going to be able to find all those Horcrux's by yourself, do you? You need us, Worth." Hermione said as we stood side by side at the ballistrade. The breeze ruffling our hair.

"I never realised how beautiful this place was. I would love to see it with my own eyes." I said and Fawkes was heard as he flew, and then we walked to the other side of the tower and Fawkes landed on me. The four of us watch the view of the sun and Fawkes rubbing against me as I smiled sadly. Knowing this war has just began and I knew I needed to end it for all I sakes...the thing is...I just hope I have enough strength to do just that....for all our sakes.