Speaking to Slughorn

The next day of lessons, I going down to the dungeons alone, towards the potions class that Slughotns teaching as the class he just taught leaves, Horace turned to Worthless.

"Aha. If it isn't Harry's sister good at potions, herself." Horace said and I frowned a bit but cleared it away. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" Horace asked Worthless.

"Sir, I wondered if I might ask you something." I said to him with determination.

"Ask away, dear girl, ask away." Horace asked enthusiastically.

"Well. The other day I was in the library, in the Restricted Section and I came across something rather odd about a very rare piece of magic." I said and I looked thoughtful as I didn't want to do this and how to ask him.

"Yes. And what was this rare piece of magic?" Horace asked and I sighed, might as well try and get this over with, he can only say no, can't he?

"Well, I don't know. I can't remember the name exactly." I informed him. "It's just got me wondering, are there some kind of magic you're not allowed to teach us?" I asked, curiously knowing there was.

Horace was uneasy. "I'm Potions Master, Worthless. I think you're question'd better be posed to Professor Snape." Horace said to Worthless.

"Uh. Yes. Um...Severus has been avoiding me and he's very overprotective of me you see and what I mean to say is well, he's not like you. He might not understand." I informed.

"Yes. There can be no light without a dark. And so it is within magic. Myself, I always strive to live within the light. I suggest you do the same." Horace said and I nodded. I was actually Grey, I would use dark spells if it means something between life and death, especially with what I've been taught and what I've learned. Nothing is truly light and dark it's the intentions of the person using that specific spell.

"Is that what you told Tom Riddle, when he came asking questions?" I told him and Horace spins around and stares at Worthless for saying that.

"Dumbledore put you up to this, didn't he?" Horace asked and looked to Worthless who was looking ashamed. "Didn't he?" Horace demanded and walks out and I sighed.

"I didn't want to do this in the first place." I said to myself, as I felt a little guilty as I then went, hoping I can just give up now but I knew Dumbledore won't allow me, sometimes I'm being pulled in so many directions that I don't know which one to take! I just want to have my own life without all this trauma! Death! Life threatening situations! Is that too much to ask?! But for me I knew the answer and that was yes.