It was Malfoy

When we got back, we stood in a classroom as Minerva looked solemn, as she looked to the necklace that was in the box. "You're sure Katie did not have this in her possession when she entered the Three Broomsticks?" Minerva asked Leanne.

"It's like I said. She left to go to the loo, and when she came back she had the package." Leanne told McGonagall. "She said it was important that she delivered it."

"Did she say to whom?" Minerva asked Leanne.

"To Professor Dumbledore." Leanne answered to that as Minerva paled.

"Very well. Thank you, Leanne. You may go." Minerva informed Leanne and Leanne nodded and left as it then left, Potter, Finnigan, Weasley , Neville, Luna, Hermione and myself. How do I get into all of this?

"Why is it that something happens it is always you seven with Mr Malfoy?" Minerva said looking at the group.

"Believe me, Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six years." Neville told her and I chuckled.

"Try asking that same question all your life and see who wins." I said and Neville grinned with my friends, and Minerva shot Worthless a look, and I shrugged. What? It was true.

"Oh, Severus." Minerva said as Severus appeared in the door way and Severus looked raised an eyebrow at the group and we shrugged. Severus wondered what they've done now of all thing?!

As he then levitated the necklace, studying it. "What do you think?" Minerva asked her son as they looked to the necklace.

"I think Ms Bell was lucky to be alive." Severus said to his mother.

"She was cursed, wasn't she?" Neville asked and we looked to him as Potter, Finnigan and Weasley glared. "We know Katie from in the hall and she wouldn't hurt a fly. If she was delivering that to Dumbledore, she wasn't doing it knowingly." Neville informed and I nodded with my friends. Katie wouldn't do this.

"Yes, she was cursed." Minerva admitted to the group.

"It was Malfoy." Potter suddenly said and I was stunned.

I and the others were glaring at Potter, as Finnigan and Weasley glared to us. "That is a very serious accusation, Potter." Minerva told the boy.

"Indeed." Severus agreed with his mother. "Your evidence?" Severus asked him as he protected Draco.

"I just know." Potter said and we were glaring at Potter darkly, particularly Hermione and I. How dare he try and get Draco into trouble!

"You just know." Severus said and I sighed. "Once again. You astonish me with your gifts, Potter. Gifts mere mortals can only dream of possessing. How grand it must be to be the Chosen One." Severus said to that and it wasn't grand at all, it was tiring, stressing and hard work! It stinks!

"I suggest you go to your dormitories. All of you." Minerva said and us lot walked out glaring to each other.

"I could kill Potter." I said to the others nodded as we looked towards a grinning Potter, Weasley and Finnigan as we went.