Devil may care this way

As we came to Hogsmeade station, as it was dark as Hagrid was standing there on the platform as the train was pulling in. Everyone started to get off but I stayed there. Potter was still here. "You lot go on. I wanna check something." I said and then they nodded and went. I then got my bag and closed the compartment door and rolled down the blind. "Didn't no one ever tell you, Potter that it's rude to eavesdrop." I said and suddenly Potter came and glared.

"Actually no. Traitor." He sneered and the duel began and I was then on the ground and I groaned from spell as blood came from my chest that hasn't healed enough yet, as Potter then walked up to Worthless and glared to her. "Make sure you don't get injured because that gives me another advantage...Worthless. No wonder no one cares about you." Potter said and then stamped onto her chest making it bleed and then he stamped on her nose making it crack and then with that, he made her invisible. "Enjoy your ride back to London, Worthless." He sneered and with that, he walked out.

But as he did that, someone was walking down the hall and opening the door and that someone, was Luna with multicoloured glasses and seeing something's flying around.

"Finite." Luna said and suddenly I became moving as I was also visible and I groaned as I got up and Luna went to her side as I felt very bad pain from my chest and nose. "Hello, Worth. It seems your brothers done a job on you." Luna informed and I got helped up and I held my chest in pain.

"Luna!" I said surprised. "How'd you know where I was?"

"Wrackspurts. Your heads full of them." Luna answered and my nose had blood dripping as I looked towards Luna in disbelief. Wrackspurts.

Then me and Luna walked to Hogwarts. "Sorry I made you miss the carriages, by the way, Luna." I said as I held my chest.

"That's all right. It's like being with a friend." Luna said and I looked to her for saying that. Like a friend? I am her friend.

"Oh, I am your friend Luna. Just like the others are." I said to that one as we came up to Professor Flitwick.

"That's nice." Luna informed.

"Ah. About time. I've been looking all over for you two. Right. Names?" Flitwick said and I was in disbelief, he's known me for 5 years! Luna for 4 years!

"Professor Flitwick, you've known me for five years." I said flabbergasted to that one.

"No exceptions, Ms Worthless." Flitwick said to her and I was in disbelief. Honestly?

"Who are those people?" Luna asked looking at some men around the trunks.

"Aurors. Even Mr Moody is here as well for security." Flitwick said and I stiffen at that, and Luna looked to Worth with a smile of a knowing look. Why did Moody have to be here? Especially after last year? I wanted to avoid him.

"What's this here then?" Filch asked Potter and Potter rolled his eyes.

"It's a Muggle item you cretin." Potter sneered and Filch glared but Potter took his bag. As the gates closed and the wards went up and Potter looked to Worthless.

"Nice face and chest, Blind Worthless." Potter sneered and then left.

"Would you like me to fix it for you?" Luna asked getting her wand out. "Personally, I think you look a bit more devil-may-care this way but it's up to you." Luna said and I smiled lightly at that crack.

"Well, have you ever fixed a nose and rib before?" I asked her curiously as I didn't want to go to the Hospital Wing.

"No, but I've done several toes, and how different are they, really?" Luna asked and I was uncertain. There are differences in those.

"Um...Okay, yeah. Give it ago." I said to her as I did trust Luna not to make me worse, and Luna pointed her wand.

"Episkey." She casted and with that a sickening cracks were made and I bend over holding my ribs and nose that was bleeding as intense pain ran through me as tears pricked my eyes.

"How do I look?" I asked as I stood up in a bit of pain.

"Exceptionally ordinary." Luna informed and I sighed as I winced as we walked.

"Brilliant." I groaned out. "Just another thing for people to laugh at." I whispered knowing people would. People can be so cruel to those who are different.