Having a rare good time

I was sighing as I felt tired when a tap came to my shoulder and I turned to Hermione who I could sense.

"Come on. Your brothers reading the Half Blood Prince book." Hermione said and groaned and dragged Worth up, and I groaned.

"Where are we going?" I asked and Hermione took her to the Quidditch pitch where: Draco, Hermione, Neville, Luna, Fred, George, Sirius, Remus, Bellatrix, Aaron, Cedric, Narcissa and Lucius were.

"What's this about?" I asked with shock as I sensed them all and Sirius came.

"Well, someone wanted you to relax and well, Bellatrix can be scary when you get on the wrong side of her when she wants something. We're here to play a game of Quidditch." Sirius said with a smirk, and I was in disbelief.

But then the game began. Draco, Hermione and Luna as chasers, Fred and George the beaters, Neville the keeper and I was the Seeker and captain of my team. On the other team they have: Remus, Narcissa and Lucius as the chasers, Aaron and Sirius as the beaters, Cedric as the keeper and Bellatrix as the seeker.

As the game went on, Hermione, Draco and Luna were slaughtering with passes as Remus, Lucius and Narcissa showed excellent skills themselves. Sirius was trying to get Fred and George with Aaron as they had fun as Cedric stopped the quaffles from the opposite team. I and Bellatrix was smirking to each other.

I heard the snitch and I bolted and Bellatrix smirked and went after her and we shoved each other but suddenly, I stood up and jumped, free falling.

Bellatrix pale in fright as she watched and I suddenly opened my eyes as I grabbed something, and the broom suddenly came and I landed on it smirking holding up the snitch with pride.

"Go Worth!" My friends cheered and I smirked as Bellatrix glared to her.

"That's dangerous!" Bellatrix said and I gave her a puppy dog pout and Bellatrix groaned, knowing she couldn't win that move. "Don't ever do that again in front of me." She said and I nodded as we landed, and I knew it was very late as Hermione yawned.

"I think it's time for you all to go to bed." Remus said and we nodded as I and Sirius hugged and Remus hugged me and Bellatrix hugged Worth, and I hugged her back.

"I'll see you in the summer. Don't listen to your dreams." Bellatrix whispered and I nodded and with that the lot of us, headed back to the castle and as I got in the common room Potter, Finnigan and Weasley were there and we hid as it was just me, Hermione and Neville.

"I have to admit, I thought I was gonna miss that last one. I hope McCormac's not taking it too hard. He's got a bit of a thing for Granger. But he can't have her." Weasley said and I with the others exchanged looks and Hermione was shaking her head. She wouldn't ever be his.

'He's vile.' Hermione mouthed and I nodded.

"Have you ever heard of this spell? Sectusempra?" Potter asked I narrowed my eyes. I knew that spell and it was dangerous.

'He's still at it.' Hermione mouthed and Neville nodded.

"No, Harry, I haven't." Finnigan said. "But I wonder what it does? I bet we could use it on maybe Malfoy or even Worthless." He said and Neville with Hermione had anger within their eyes. How dare they think on using that spell on their friends!

"He's the top of the class. He's even better than Worthless. Slughorn thinks he's a genius." Weasley said and I glared at Weasley with Hermione and Neville.

"I wonder who that book belongs to. Let's have a look." Finnigan said and tried to grab it but Potter moved.

"No." He told him.

"Why not?" Weasley asked him.

"The binding is fragile." Potter made the excuse and us three looked to each other and rolled our eyes.

"The binding is fragile?" Finnigan asked him with that in disbelief.

"Yeah." Potter said to him on that one. As Finn walked after him and Weasley watched this take place. Then Ginny took the book.

"Who's the Half Blood Prince?" Ginny asked him.

"Who?" Weasley asked that with confusion.

"That's what it says right here: "The property of the Half Blood Prince." Ginny informed him. Then Potter ceases the book and walks off and everyone went to bed at the late hour but the three of us  exchanged looks as Hermione and I collapsed on our beds.

"He's a fool with messing with that book. Honestly, I wonder what Severus would do." I said as I just stared.

"If he used that spell he would get into serious trouble." Hermione said, knowing the consequences of an unknown spell

"What? Dumbledore expel his golden boy? Not bloody likely." I said to that as I had a point. Dumbledore believes he can do no wrong.

"Besides, he'd find away to blame you anyways, you always get the bad end with a detention while he's scot free." Hermione said and with that we went to sleep but I looked towards the sky where there was stars and I went to sleep.