Chapter 2- Your not my mate

I woke up to birds singing in the trees and a howl in the distance. It came from the pack I just left. Remembering the looks on there faces when I jumped on top of that one wolf was priceless.

I stepped out of the little cave and stretched my legs. I stuck my nose into the air and everything seemed normal, no out of place scents. So I headed over to a river and started to drink when I herd a lower growl from behind me.

I turned around and saw two very big male Rouges. One was chocolate brown and the other a light gray color.

The two wolves began to slowly circle me with hunger in there eyes. I knew exactly what they wanted. Because there were not a lot of female rouges male rouges would force one to mate with them. I was not about to let that happen to me.

I locked eyes with the chocolate wolf ready to pounce on him when the light grey wolf comes up and licks the back of my leg. I turned and scratched his nose. He jumped back and shook himself out.

The chocolate wolf jumped on top of me my legs failing to support both of our weight and they collapsed. He just sat on top of me not letting me move as he was clearly mind linking someone because his eyes became glossy. The grey wolf sprinted into the woods leaving me with fatty on top of me.

Chocolate started to lick the top of my head gently. I tried to wiggle out from underneath him but he only continued to lick me. When he bent down again I snapped at him. Apparently this made him mad because I felt his claws dig into my back before they left it again.

A boy that looked about my age and had black shaggy hair that definitely needed to cut walked into the clearing. He had a grey sweeter on and he had grey eyes. In his hand was a wolf sized muzzle.

At the sight of the muzzle I tried to get the wolf off of me and make a run for it but he was to big

At the sight of the muzzle I tried to get the wolf off of me and make a run for it but he was to big. The chocolate wolf pinned me and I couldn't move at all.

The boy came over and tried to put the muzzle on but I was able to bite it and throw it against a tree. The metal made a Clinking sound as it hit the tree.

The chocolate wolf seemed to be getting irritated because he dug his claws into me but this time they stayed there until the boy was able to successfully put the muzzle on me.

The chocolate wolf got up and picked me up by my neck. He started to drag me off into the woods. I did everything I could to stop it, I was scratching I was thrashing but nothing was working.

We reached there camp at sun high. The chocolate wolf threw me into a cage with very little space. I didn't realize that the boy was fallowing us with my bag in his hands. He threw my bag in the cage with me and closed the door.

The chocolate wolf went into a tent and shorty came back out in his human form. He also had black hair but his was shorter, he had blueish grey eyes and was wearing a red polo shirt.