chapter 5: Freedom?

I laid in bed for about an hour tossing and turning, trying to go back to sleep but it didn't work. I looked at the alarm clock next to my bed and saw that it said 7:47. I huffed as I threw the covers of of me and walked out of my room.

I decided to head to the kitchen because I was hungry. When I got there I saw Thorn with a box of Apple Jax's. "Why are you up so early sleepyhead" he asked. I glared at him before looking through the pantry.

I spotted a box of Frosted Flakes and smiled. I loved Frosted Flakes more then almost anything. "Are you not gonna talk to me" Thorn said with a pouty face as I rolled my eyes at him.

I couldn't care less about what he had to say and started to walk out of the kitchen. I felt a hand grab my wrist. I shifted into my wolf, shredding my clothes in the process and jumped on top of Thorn.

He hit the ground with a loud BANG, as I herd a growl behind me. Before I even had time to react I was hoisted off of Thorn and carried into the living room by my scruff.

I was dropped onto the fuzzy carpet in front of the black velvet couch. I turned around and glared a Lucas in his midnight black wolf from. He growled at me telling me to stay where I was. As if I was about to listen to Mr. big bad Alpha.

He turned his back to me and I saw my window of opportunity. I jumped onto him a dug my claws into his back. He let out a low growl and threw me off of him. I land hard on the wall and probably made a hole. I tried to stand up but was jabbed I the rib cage. I yelped and was pinned with his mouth around my neck. I went limp and his grip loosened.

He once again lifted me up by my scruff and stared to carry me up the stairs. I had given up at this point, there was absolutely no way I was I was going to escape him. He took me to the second floors and into the room next to mine. It looked like his room.

Oh NO. This is where his going to force me to mate with him I thought. 'Our mate would never do that' Stela said. He dropped me on to his bed the walked into the bathroom but not before closing and locking his bedroom door. I'm doomed I thought. Stela tried to calm me down but it didn't work. I don't want him to touch me.

He walked back out in him human form with black basketball shorts on. I could see the trim of his Calvin Klein underwear and it was so sexy. Stela started sending me some disgusting mental pictures.

Now was my only chance to escape I thought. I dove for him. But he disappeared and all I got was a mouthful of air.

"That's enough" I herd someone say. I turned around and saw Lucas there. He must have super speed because he's the Alph of the millennium. "Settle down" he said.

I didn't care who he was he doesn't control me. Infuriated I jumped at him aiming for his throat. This time he nocked me to the ground and pinned me. Even in his human form he had wolf strength. He pick me up as if I was a feather and placed me back on his bed. I shut my eyes not wanting to look at him while he forced me to mate with him.

I waited for the matting process to start but it didn't, instead I felt a warm hand on top of my head. I opened my eye to see him petting me like I'm a dog. I growled at him but he only growled back louder. He started to make circles on the top of my head. His touch sent tingles threw me. I started to lean onto his touch when I herd a knock on the door.

"Alpha, there are rouge scents on the west border" I herd Thorn say through the door. Lucas let out a sigh and stood up making the bed rise a little.

"Stay here and keep an eye on her" he told Thorn. Thorn tried to protest but Lucas didn't listen. He walked out of the room leaving me and Thorn together.

"So" he said but I stormed out of Lucas room and into my own. I kicked the door closed and jumped on my bed. I needed to get out of here. 'We can't leave our mate' Stela growled. I don't even want a mate. 'He needs you and so does the rest of the pack. You are to be their Luna' she said. Having enough of this conversation I blocked her out of my head, changed back into my human form and put on my last pair of clothes.I look around for a way to escape and the I saw it, the window.

I herd Lucas come into the house after about an hour and saw my chance. I locked my door and jumped out of the window. I landed carefully on the ground and started to run it wasn't till about six minutes later when I herd Lucas's furious howl. I felt a pull to go back to him but I had to push on and get out of his territory.

I ran for about fifteen more minutes before I couldn't run anymore. I stoped running and sniffed the air. Dang it, I'm still in his territory. I sat down on a log feeling hopeless when my stomach started to growl. Then I remembered that I never got to eat my breakfast.

I stood up and took off my clothes. I carefully folded the and his them behind a tree. Then I started to change into my wolf. My bones changed shape, my eyes widened, my ears moved to the top of my head, my mouth turned into a snout, I sprouted a bushy tail and finally was covered I white fur.

I started to sniff around for something to eat. 'Rabbit' Stela happily said. I followed the trail into the woods until I found it, a fat rabbit eating some berries. I stalked it until I was about to pounce when I smelt the most amazing thing ever. Cinnamon and vanilla over flowed my nostrils. The sound of paw pounding on the ground scared of my rabbit and I was livid.

I was about run after it when I was pinned to the ground by that amazing scent. I felt tangles run along my back, and I knew exactly who it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Sorry for not uploading I'm going to try to post every Sunday from now on. Also if you have any idea on the story or cover I would love to see\hear it. This is my first book so sorry if it's bad, but if you don't like it then you don't have to read it,no hate and please vote, share and comment what you think.