Chapter 6: rouges

I twisted underneath his grasp so I was now looking him in the eyes. He growled at me and I snapped at him. He barked at me and I shut my trap real fast. He got off of me and nudged me to my feet. I snapped at him but got up.

Thorn emerged from behind a tree wearing naval blue basketball shorts while holding the pair of clothes I had earlier. He tossed me the clothes and said "Alpha wants you to shift". Lucas shifted and had in his usual black basketball shorts on.

What do boy have against wearing shirts.
'You have to admit how sexy Lucas's abs are' Stela blabbered. I had an urge to trace my fingers over his abs but I reseated.

I took the clothes and headed behind a tree to change back. I walked back out to a very pissed off Lucas and a giddy Thorn. "Thorn you can head back to the house" Lucas said. Thorn nodded and jogged off in the direction of the house.

"What was that about" he growled at me. I shrugged my shoulders at him witch earned me a low growl from him. "Why do you want to leave" he asked but I said nothing. Seeing I was not going to answer him he said "fine, let's go home".

That was the last thing I wanted, to be cooped up in his house all day. 'But we get to be with our mate' Stela purred. I growled at her and shut her out of my head.

We started to walk back to his house when I herd a low growl behind me. I slowly turned around and saw a very large brown wolf, a slightly smaller dark gray wolf and two light gray wolves.

"Shit" Lucas mumbled under his breath. The biggest wolf growled at us taking a step towards us. Lucas grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him. I tried to ignore the tingles that where shot through my arm as the rouges closed in on us.

"Run home" Lucas said glaring at the rouges. I started to run when I herd snarls and I stoped dead in my tracks.

What was I thinking, I can't just leave Lucas to fight four rouges all by himself. 'Mate could get hurt' Stela yelled at me. I turned on my heels shifting as I ran not caring about the clothes I was tearing.

When I got back to the clearing the rouges where in a circle around Lucas. I growled just as the biggest one jumped on top of him. I flung myself on to the brown wolf knocking him off of Lucas.

Lucas growled at me for not obeying him. I flicked my tail at him as I pinned the brown wolf. I bite into his shoulder and he yelped in pain.

He kicked me off of him and into a waiting dark gray wolf. The gray wolf quickly had me pinned in a flash. I tried to throw him off of me but instead he bit my front paw so hard I herd a CRACK.

I cried so loud I think China could hear me. Lucas trows the light grey wolf that was on him into a tree so hard the the broke in half. Lucas grabbed the wolf that was on top of me by the neck and snapped it. He dropped the limp body of the rouge down and helped me to my feet.

When I tried to walk I feel into Lucas not able to put pressure on it. I could already feel my werewolf healing kicking in but it still wasn't fast enough.

The big brown wolf lounged for my throat but Lucas got in front of me and pinned him. I Look around the clearing and I saw one light gray wolf helping the other one stand up and get some of the huge splinters out of him.

I launched myself at the wolf without Peaces of wood sticking out of him. I started to scratch his stomach when the other wolf jumped on top of me biting into my shoulder. I hissed in pain and was thrown off of the wolf. The to rouges started to slowly circle me.

Déjà vu, I thought.

I lunged towards the rouge full of splinters. He garbed my bad paw pulling me to the ground. Before I knew it both wolves where on top and tearing into me.

The one on top of me was scratching my stomach while the other one was ripping into my shoulder. The one on top of me stoped scratching my stomach and started to jab me in the ribs. Every time he hit me I felt a rib brake.

My vision started to get blurry and I couldn't keep my eyes open. The last thing I saw before blacking was Thorns wolf throwing both wolves off of me.

I woke up in the forest completely healed in my human form. I stood up and sniffed the air. I was no longer in the royal pack but instead on neutral territory.

Neutral territory is land not owned by any pack therefore it's over run by rouges. I started to walk south because thats what I always do. After walking for an hour I sat down feeling exhausted.

I herd steps coming to me and I made a run for it. I was stoped by an invisible force. I was lifted up off the ground and turned around. In front of me was a young boy with messy blonde hair. He wasn't older then eighteen years old.

"Let me go magic fingers" I spat at him. "Can't, boss wants you" he said a cold smirk on his lips. He turned around and started to walk away dragging me with him.

We came to a halt at a large log cabin that was heavy guarded by tons of rouges. The witch took me inside and down a flight of stairs into a dark room. The only thing in the room was a steel table with straps, a stool and a large briefcase.

The witch used his stupid magic to strap me down to the dumb table. I insult things when I get mad.

I had restraints on my ankles, knees, waist, wrist and shoulders. I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried. "let me go Anthony Goldstein" I said.

The only response I got from witch boy was a laugh. "What to you want with me" I asked. He turned around and said "I don't want anything from you but the person I'm working for sure does". "Who are you working for" I asked him. "Some you know" he said. "Name please" I said.

"You sure do ask a lot of questions" he said. "What else am I supposed to do when I'm strapped down to a table" I sneered. "You know most people would be begging to be let go right now" he said. "Well I'm not most people" I groaned.

Witchy made a bandanna appear out of thin air. "What are you gonna do with that" I asked my voice getting higher at the end because of my nerves. "Again with the questions" he said stepping closer to me.

He tied the bandanna around my mouth to prevent me from talking. "Sorry but I don't think boss wants to hear your smart remarks" he said walking out the door.

I was alone in the empty room for what felt like hours when the heavy metal door opened and the sound of mans dress shoes clicking on the concrete.

"Hello Evie, I'm so glad you came here" a cold voice said. The man stepped out of the shadows and I looked into his cold and evil eyes. That familiar face sent chills down my spine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Omg who did Evie see, what does this dude want and what is witch boys name.

Thanks for reading, I will post on Sunday's. I hope you like the story so far if there is anything that you think I could add to make the story better let me know. No hate!!