Chapter 3- Ma...Mate

I woke up at dawn surprised to find that my muzzle had been taken off of me. I looked around and saw a ginger wolf on watch and someone sleeping in the tent. The ginger wolf was huge he looked like a wolf on steroids.

'We need to get out of here and fast" stela cried. I carefully got to my feet careful not to make a noise and I slowly and quietly placed my paws down heading away from the camp site.

I was about ten yards away and about to take off in a sprint when CRACK. I had just stepped of a stick, The ginger wolfs head shot to me.

I took off in a sprint zigzagging in between trees when I looked back and saw him giving up. Relived I sat down tired and out of breath. I couldn't move anymore and I rested my eyes for what was only a few seconds We I herd rustling of the leaves.

I stood up glaring at the spot where the noise came from when a tall muscular guy stepped out from the bushes. He had blonde shaggy hair and blue eyes. The only thing he was wearing was black sports shorts. In his left hand he was holding my duffel bag.

"I thought you might want this back" he said throwing my bag at my paws. "You know it's rare that we get she-wolf rouges on our territory especially lone ones care to explain why your different".

The only response I gave him was a snort. I picked up my bag ready to leave when I herd a low growl from behind me. I turned around and saw the biggest Wolf I've ever seen. Before me was a gigantic black wolf that could kill me with his eyes closed.

"Would you rather discuss this with Alpha Lucas". At that name I know exactly who that was and where I was. The wolf behind me was the Alpha of the millennium and I was trespassing in his pack.

"Change back she-wolf" he ordered. I knew I needed to escape and I had a plan. I bowed my head as if to show respect, Lucas let out an impatient growl.

I slowly lifted my head and stood up. I picked up my bag and walked behind a tree. "We need to make a run for it" Stela said. I dropped my bag and sprinted away from the pack wolves.

In no time Lucas was on my tail, I tried to zigzag and get him away from me but he had other ideas. He started nipping at my paws. He was clearly guiding me towards something or someone. I run straight to a tree flipping off of it and landing behind him.

I started running immediately while it took Lucas a moment to get a grasp of what just happened. As soon as I was able to shake Lucas off me the ginger wolf was back. My legs were getting tired and couldn't run anymore so I turned to face him head on.

He was a lot bigger then me but not quite as big as Lucas. I jumped at him but he moved out of the way leaving me with a mouthful of tail fur. I bite down and he threw me against a tree I squeaked and let go.

I shock my self off and stood back up lunging at him again. This time knowing how he would move I was able to catch his paw and yank him down to the ground. He hit the ground with a loud CRASH.

I jumped on top of him digging my claws into his back when Lucas came out of nowhere nocking me off of the ginger wolf and pinning me in no time. I closed my eyes waiting for my life to be ended but all that happened was growling in my ear as a warning.

I opened my eyes and we made eye contact. Looking into his amazing forest green eyes sent a waves of pleasure through my entire body, and Stela was screaming with utter delight.

SHIT!!

The Alpha of the millennium was my MATE!