Chapter 7: Diesel

"Good morning sweetheart" he said. I tried to talk but the bandanna in my mouth was preventing me from doing so. "Remember me" his cold voice said.

How could I not. In front of me was my worst nightmare. Diesel. While I was still a free rouge I ran into Diesel and his little group of rouges. He kidnaped me, abused me and rapped me. One night when they were all sleeping one of the rouges let me go he was very young and probably just turned. Stunned I made a run for it. I'm sure he's probably dead now for what he did and I wish I had a chance to thank him.

"I'm surprised you have a mate" he said. I just glared daggers at him hating not being able to talk. "So what do you think of my witch, pretty cool right". I only growled in response. "He made this whole dream too". At that my head shot straight to him my eyes were probably so wide.

"Yes this is only a dream but I just wanted to tell you that your not safe. I will come for you soon" and with that he leaves as the room turns into darkness.

I shut my eyes tight then when I open them I'm  In a white room on a bed. I try to sit up but my ribs disagree and I hiss in pain. I'm definitely back to reality. The door burst open and I see Lucas rush in.

"Your awake" he says as he engulfs me into a hug carful not to hurt my ribs. His embrace was warm and comforting. His scent was all around me as well. We stayed like this for a bit before he let go of me. "How long was I out" I asked him.

"About three days" he responded as he pulled a chair over to the bed. "The Doctor says you broke multiple ribs and dislocated your shoulder but he pooped your shoulder back into place" he said. I moved my bad shoulder and it felt fine but I could see that there was a scar where there teeth were.

"What were you thinking I told you to run" he scolded. "I was saving your butt" I scoffed. "And how did that work out" he said. "I... well... umm" I stuttered. He smirked knowing he won the argument. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

A short little plup dude wearing a white coat walked into the room. "I see your awake Luna, my names is Dr. Mike and I'm the pack Doctor" he said extending his hand. "Please just call me Evie" I said shaking his hand.

"Ok well Evie you your ribs are healed but there is still some bruising that should be gone in the next few days. Otherwise you seem to be ok" he said. "Thank you Dr. Mike" I said. "You can head up to your room if you would like but don't shift for the rest of the day, it may reactivate your injuries" he said.

"Thank you Doctor" Lucas said and with that The Dr. Mike left the room. "You ready to go" Lucas asked me. I nodded and he picked me up bridal style. I looked down and released I was I was in one of his t-shirts and a pair of sweatpants.  "How did I get into these" I asked scared for the answer. "I put them on once I got back here" he said. "You saw me naked" I practically screamed. "Yeah" he shrugged as he placed me on my bed.

'I hope he likes what he saw' Stela said. Ewww your so gross. 'He's our mate" she said. I don't care I still don't want him seeing me naked it's called common courtesy. 'Whatever' she huffed.

"Are you hungry" Lucas asked. "Starving" I admitted. Lucas left the room and then shortly came back with a tray of delicious smelling food. He set it on my lap and smiled at me. On the tray was a big bowl of chicken noodle soup, a plate of crackers and a glass of water. I immediately dig into the food.

I was done with my food in about four minutes and I wiped my mouth with a napkin. Lucas picked up the tray and placed it out side my room.

"How are you feeling" he asked me. "I'm a little sore and tired" I said. Lucas walked over and tucked me in. "What are you doing" I asked holding back a giggle. "Being a good mate" he responded. "Who's to say I'll even accept you as my mate" I said.

Lucas bent down only and inch away from my ear and softly said "you are Mine and only Mine. I will wait as long as I have too". I could feel his warm breath on the spot where he would mark me and it sent shivers down my spine. Lucas got off the bed and walked out of my room. I turned on my side and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN/:
Sorry about the short chapter one of my best friends is moving today so this past week we've all been with her.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and like the story and if not nobody is forcing you to read it. Let me know if you have any story or cover ideas.