Chapter 27- Gone

Lucas's POV

There she was, my mate for the first time in weeks I was seeing her. She had cut and bruises all over her beautiful body.

"Looks like you found her" Diesel the leader of this whole thing sneered. "Get off of her" I snarled. I could of attacked him but my hope to separate put some space in between the two of there naked body before Drake took over.

That sick bitch stared me in the eyes and smirked before he wrapped his hand around her neck. Before he could blink Drake took over making me shift. As I knocked him off of her he shifted as well.

His wolf was large, just a little smaller then me. It was a basic grey color with some white and black on it.

I saw Evie scramble to cover herself up with the blanket. I turned my attention back to the wolf in front of me. He lunged for me but I managed to duck out of the attack.

Went for his neck just wanting this all to be over but he moved out of the way. I did however manage to bite down on his shoulder. He let out a low growl and ripped his shoulder from my grasp.

He than tried to attack me again I dodged the brunt of the blow but he scratched my side. I saw something like a smirk play on his wolf face. I took a quick glance behind me and saw Evie in her wolf for attack what looked to be a witch.

I tried to go help he but Diesel jumped onto my back. I threw his fat self off of me and looked back over at Evie I saw Jamie come over and I knew that she would be ok.

I turned my full attention back to the task at hand, betting the shit out of the wolf in front of me. I let out a low growl tell his to submit. He only lunged at me agin.

This app time though instead of ducking l ppl out of the way I met him half way. We where both on our hind legs going at it. We where both bit anything that we could, and scratched whatever we could touch.

I got a few good hits but so did he. We broke apart for a second staring one another down. I was about to attack him when my lovely mate beat me to it.

She jumped on to his back and bit down on his shoulder that I already attacked. He let out a surprised and pain filled Yelp. I looked at her in surprise before getting back to the matter at hand.

He threw her off of his back and into a wall leaving a large hole in it. All I saw was red. I launched myself at him. I tackled him to the ground holding his neck in my mouth.

I didn't want my mate to see me killing some one so I held off even though my wolf was begging me to kill him. I held Hume by his neck until he submitted to me. I had to bite down on him but it wasn't enough to kill him.

He finally submitted to me after a while. I stepped of if him and headed straight to my mate. I started checking for injuries. I pressed my nose into her fur to find out what was hurting her.

I touched a spot on her back and she let out a soft whine. I pulled back and looked at her. Her eyes where closed but I could tell she was in a lot of pain.

I continued to look over her injuries. She had many injuries in it saddened me and my wolf deeply. I saw her open her eyes and I looked into her eye once again and felt calmness wash over me.

I was lost in her grey eyes that I missed so much. It was like I was in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight but I never wanted to leave. I would stay there for all of eternity.

But for some reason my ocean just moved. There was a yelp somewhere out in the distance. Then the grey water turned red. It became thicker and warm.