Chapter 11: Abby

I woke up to birds singing and blinding light pouring in from the windows. I pulled the covers over my head to try and block out some of the light.

"Good morning sleepy head" I hear someone say from my door way. I throw the pillow that was behind my head at who I'm guessing to be Lucas.

"Go away" I mumble from under the covers. "Well I just came to tell you that breakfast was done" he said. I threw the covers off of me and sprinted to the kitchen. As I was running down the stairs I tripped. I tumbled the rest of the way down land face first with a THUD.

"Owwwwe" I groaned in pain. "Wow you are such a klutz" Thorn laughed. I growled at him and he shut up real fast. I picked myself off the ground and stomped over to my spot at the table.

"What did you do Thorn" Lucas said coming down the stairs. "Seriously. Why is it always my fault" Thorn complained.

"Because it usually is your fault" Lucas said putting a hand on my shoulder. I smacked his hand off of me and huffed.

"Aww did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed" Thorn said as if he was talking to a baby. I let out a low growl and could tell my eyes where definitely getting black.

"Hey I don't want to fight you" Thorn said putting his hands up in surrender. "To late I growled before shredding my clothes and shifting into my pure white wolf.

I jumped on top of him and started to snap at his face. He tried to push me off but I wouldn't budge. Just then I was being lifted off of Thorn and held in the air.

I started to flail around and kick the person holding me but it was of no use. I was being carried to my room.

I was set down and when I tried to move but a big black paw blocked me. I was engulfed in a sea of black fur.

From the smell I could tell the black fur ball on top of me was Lucas. I tried to growl at him and get him to let go but I didn't work, so I evidently just gave up.

When I stoped growing at Lucas he started licking me. Yes you herd me he was licking me like I was just a little puppy. I started to squirm out of his hold but he only tightened his grip on me.

I tried to nip him and he growled at me. I felt a little bad about my mate growing at..... wait I'm Evie Morgen since when do I care what any does.

When he was finally done he went into my wardrobe, grabbed a light blue dress and threw it at me. How rude I mentally scoffed at him.

Once Lucas left my room I threw on some random underwear and bra then put on Lucas's dress

I ran down the stairs to see youngish looking girl with brown hairs d brown eyes. She was wearing a yellow t-shirt with some Chinese symbols on it. She was also had on some skinny jeans and white high top converse just like me.

"Who are you" I questioned making her turn around, shock clear in her eyes but that soon turned to joy. "Hey my names Abby, I'm the third in command. I'm also this idiots little sister" She said pointing to Thorn. I giggled while Thorn just glared at her.

"Oh Evie I see you've meet Abby my third in command" Lucas said coming up behind me. "Yep" I said popping the P.

"So I herd you tried taking out my brother this morning" Abby said. "Well I tried to but this lump of fur got in my way" I said nodding to Lucas.

"Well I'm so sorry I didn't let you tear my beta to pieces" Lucas said. "Apologize accepted" I said as I turned around to him and stared at him right in the eyes. Lucas held my gaze while Abby bursted out in a fit of laughter.

"Wow Abby just gonna threw you big bro under the bust like that I hope you don't expect a good birthday gift" Thorn said and Abby stoped laughing. "You owe me I got you a freaking car for you birthday" she said.

I turned to look at her. My mouth wide open. "What it was half off and I forgot his birthday the year before" she shrugged.

"You definitely owe her probably for the next three years" I said, then turned to look at Lucas and said "you owe me something good for my birthday". Then I sat down next to Abby and started digging into a plat of ego waffles.  

When I finished I put my plate in the sink then grabbed Abby's hand and pulled her to my room. I closed the door and sat down crisscrossed Apple souse on my bed. Abby joined me and asked "so what's this about"

"A want to get to know you" I said simply. "Ok then ask away" she said.

"Ok first question" I started "how old are you". "I'm 19 what about you" she said. "Same" I said. "Ok question number two where are you from" she asked me.

"Well I come from the half moon pack" I tell her. "I've never herd of it" she says. "It was small the Alpha didn't want a lot of people to know about us he thought it would keep us safe".

"Ohhhhhhh that makes since" she said. "Ok what's your favorite color" I ask. "easy yellow you" she stated. "Um teal I guess". "Why teal" she asked me. "Well when I was little I used to have this teal little sea turtle that I would take everywhere with me his name was buddy" I told her. "Oh. If you don't mind me asking how did you become a rouge in the first place".

"Well when I was born I had white hair, white skin and white eye and supposedly there was a prophecy that said there will be an all white child born and they will possess great powers. My parents always hated me and I was no easy child to deal with. On the night of my first change I got in a fight with my mom and left the house. I came back right before we needed to go to find the alpha and beta of my pack there. When I shifted for the first time it was the worst thing ever. Once we go back my dad got drunk and mad at me. He was gonna hit me so I attacked him and was so blinded by rage that I almost killed him, but the beta pulled me off of him and I was kicked out of the pack. I've been a rouge for about 3 and a half years now".

"Wow...That's  just....Wow" she started. Just then I herd a sigh from out side of my door. I stood up a carefully walked to my door. I took a deep breath and swung it open. I let out a gasp at who it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry I went on hold I just wanted to get ready before the school year started, I have a few chapters so I can still post every Sunday. I hope you liked this weeks story.💜💜💜💜💜