Chapter 10- lucy

"Hey lucy" I hear Lucas say. "What are you waiting for we have a room to be in having some fun" she says. I see her come in dragging Lucas behind her.

"Who are you" she asked in a snobby high pitched voice. "I could ask you the same the" I snarl. She gasps and says "how dare you speak to the future Luna like that you little bitch".

I scoffed when she said Luna. Lucas was about to say something but I beet him to it. "Who would think the most powerful werewolf would be so desperate as to sleep with a slut like y...". I never even had the chance to finish my sentence before that psycho bitch attacked me.

She lunged for my throat but I moved out of the way and shifted. She shifted as well, her wolf was a light brown. She amid for my neck but missed. I spun around and leaped onto her back and took her neck in my mouth.

I stared tightening my hold on her neck when Lucas said "let her go Evie". Why did he have to ruin my fun. 'Why does Lucas care about her so much' Stela whinnied. I hurt me for some reason to think of Lucas with someone else. Stupid mate bond.

I guess while i was talking to Stela my hold of Lucy's neck got tighter and tighter. "Let go of Lucy" Lucas said using his alpha command on me. How dare he, I let go of Lucy. I had my eyes on a different target now.

I slowly stepped off of Lucy keeping eye contact with Lucas. "Evie don't you...." I didn't let him finish before I was on top him snapping and snarling.

Thorns amber wolf rammed into my side knocking me off of Lucas. I hit my head pretty hard on the floor making everything blurry. I stood up and shook my head to clear my vision.

Once I was able to see straight I saw Thorn standing in front of me blocking my path and I could just make out Lucas doing the same to Lucy. I growled at Thorn telling him to move out of my way but he stayed put.

Feed up with this I lunged at Thorn successfully taking ahold of his shoulder. He tried to shake me off of him but I won't let go. I dug my teeth in as the taste of blood filled my mouth.

I let go of Thorn who was now limping as blood flowed down his leg. "Look at What this maniac has done Lucas you should put a bounty on her" I herd Lucy's annoying high pitched voice say.

I looked up to see Lucas back in human form with only a pair of basketball shorts on walking towards me. I growled at him and held my ground but he only got closer and closer until he stopped right in front of me.

I stepped back worried what he might do but I walked right into a stupid wall. Lucas again was right in front of me and he bent down now level with me. There was a hint of amusement in his eyes. "Not so tough now huh" he said squeezing the point where he would mark me.

I tried to bite him but I was to tired. My eyes started to drop close and soon I was in darkness.

Lucas's POV:

I opened the door to see lucy Roberts in some skimpy dress standing at my door. Lucy thinks she's going to be my mate because when I couldn't find my mate in order to rule I had to have some one and my dad picked lucy probably because her dad and my dad where close.

"Hey lucy" I say about to tell her to leave when she says "What are you waiting for we have a room to be in having some fun". She grabbed my hand and started dragging me through the kitchen where a disgusted Evie sat.

"Who are you" lucy ask in an annoyed tone. "I could ask you the same question" Evie shot back. Lucy lets out a gasp probably because no one in there right mind would speak to the ex-beta's daughter like that. The she says how dare you speak to the future Luna like that you little bitch".