chapter 19-Taken

Evie's POV:
I stared into Diesel's cold eyes stuck in my place. "you cant run from me forever" he sneered. I turned and tried to run. key word tried, I felt that stupid inadvisable force rap around me keeping me from leaving.

I was spun around and saw the Blonde witch with Diesel. I let out a low growl but Diesel just smirked at me. "you know what to do Kennan" he said to Blonde. well I guess his name is Kennan but I'm still calling him Blonde.  "Now is not the time to be think about this" Stela said in my head.

Knowing she was right I tried to free myself from what ever spell had been placed on me. "stop fight it will only drain your energy" Blonde said. "whats a witch doing working with rouges" I asked. "you still ask to many questions" he stated dryly. I was about to press on when it felt as if I just got hit in the head with a baseball bat. I blacked out thinking about Lucas.

Lucas's POV:

I ran out of the house shifting into my wolf. i headed to the border where my pack was fighting the rouges. There was at least twenty rouges fighting and only about ten of my warriors. I know that Thorn called for back up so they will be here shortly.

I jumped into the battle throwing rouges around like chew toys. I saw one of my warriors trying to fight off two rouges at once. I lunged at the rouge who was about to attack her while her back was turned. I grabbed him by the throat not even blinking as I snapped his neck. I dropped his limp body on the ground and looked around. Most of the rouges where either dead or had run off. 

There where two rouges left. "Thorn capture those two and take them back to the cellars for questioning" I mind-linked him. "Rodger that caption" he replied. I went behind a tree and shifted back into human form and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts that i found laying around. I went back out and looked around. It seemed that most of my Warriors had not sustained any serious injures.

"I need four of you to do an extra patrol of the border to make sure that all of the rouges have left. I want three of you to accompany Thorn in taking the last two rouges down to the cellars. Anyone with serious injures please go to the pack doctors, the rest of you are dismissed." I said. I got a few nods and a few 'yes Alpha'. "I want mate" my wolf whined. "It's only been a few weeks and your acting like a love sick puppy" I replied. "shut up and just go back to mate" He growled at me.

I laughed at his childish behavior and started to jog back to my house. As i got closer I could see two bodies laying on the ground. I picked up my pace to a sprint only to stop when I realized that the two bodies on the ground where John and Maxwell, my top two top fighters. I checked for  a pulse only to find none.

I sprinted inside to find Evie, but her scent was faint meaning that she was gone. "Someone took mate" My wolf growled. I let out a furious growl making the entire house shake. "NO ONE MESSES WITH MY MATE" I growled.

"Thorn I want every tracker looking for Evie. She's gone". I didn't wait for his response, I tried to follow her scent but it just stopped. It's like she never left this house but I know she's not here, I can feel it through the mate bond.

Where are you my love?

AN/

I hope that you liked this chapter. I'm going to try to update more since I'm stuck at home. also I am poststay healthy and safe. I love you guys.