Chapter 24- fighting

⚠️ A/n: there will be some language in this chapter so fair warning right now. Enjoy⚠️

The plan was set and it was go time. We split up into are three groups and got into position.

I stood there waiting for the first group to attack. I looked up to the fading moon and said a silent prayer. "Please moon goddess let this work and let my mate be ok".

As looked back down I saw a blur of fur pouring out of the woods. My wolves started fighting the rouges. I stalked out of the bushes and into the house.

The rest of my group was following me. As we got into the house there where at least fifteen rouges coming from ever direction. The wolves with me where fighting all of them.

The plan is working I just need to find Evie. I stuck my big furry nose up in the air and took a sniff. "I found it, I found her scent" Drake all but yells in my head. I look over to Jamie and nod my head telling him that I found her scent.

Him and I started to follow her scent. It lead us to a large heavy door. I rammed my body into it but it only left a large dent in it. Jamie started saying some gibberish and moving his hands and before you know it the door slides open.

Right as I was about to enter I was knocked to the ground my a brown wolf. I kicked him off with my hind legs making him crash to the floor with a loud bang.

He got up pretty fast and went to attack me agin, but before he could get to me Quinn grabbed him by the neck and snapped it. He dropped the dead rouge to the ground with a thud. I nodded at him thanks before I continued through the door.

The door lead into a very dim lit hallway. It was gross and a very tight fit. The further we got down the hallway the stronger her scent got, and the wider it got.

As I was about to round a corner I could smell the stench of two rouges. I stoped and looked back a Jamie telling him to get ready for a fight.

We walked around the corner to face to big rouges. Neither of them are as big as me but probably the size of a third in command. On was gray with some white patches on him while his friend was a light brown with darker brown on his back. He was also slightly bigger then the grey one.

The brown one lunged at me while the grey one went for Jamie. He tried to grab my neck but I used my alpha speed to move out of the way. He snapped down on nothing but air.

He quickly spun around and tried to grab my shoulder this time. Again dodged his attack. I grabbed his shoulder and bit down hard. He cried out in pain as I ripped off a large piece of his shoulder.

I threw the chunk of fur and skin to the ground and looked back to my opponent. He was now limping as blood was freely flowing from his shoulder.

This time I took the offensive and pinned him to the ground. Before he could even blink I snapped his neck. I stepped of the dead rouges body and looked up to she Jamie finishing off his rouge. He snapped the rouges neck with out even touching him. Remind me to stay off of his bad side.

We continued on our way this time at a much faster pace. Finally we stopped at another door, this time it was only wood. Her scent was pouring out of that room like a tsunami.

The only problem was that there was a blonde guy in front of the door. He turned and looked at us before saying "it's about time you got here I was getting quite bored". He ended his dumb ass sentence with a smirk.

"I'm about to wipe that smirk off his ugly little face" Drake snarled in my head. I charged for him only for an invisible force to slam me into the metal wall.

"Tsk tsk. You would think that the Alpha of all Alphas would since that I'm a warlock but I guess not" he said still smirking.

"Why are you working with rouges Kennan" Jamie hissed. "How the hell does Jamie know this warlock" Drake said voicing my thoughts.

"Well nice to see you two cousin" Kennan spit out. There fucking cousins, what the hell is going on.

"Answer the question Kennan" Jamie growled. I stood up and walked back to his side. There's no way that I'll be able to get past him.

"Well my dear cousin these rouge made me a after that I couldn't refuse" he said.

"And what was that offer" Jamie asked exactly what I was thinking almost as if he read my mind.

"Well after they took down the Royal pack using the alphas pretty little mate then they would royal all of the other pack with me as second in command" he stated.

"I find it quite hard to believe that you would settle for second in command Kennan" Jamie seared.

"Quite right you are cousin. I was just going to kill Diesel once he took over. Let him do all of the dirty work right" he said laughing at the last part.

I growled at him as Drake was trying to take control of my body. "I can't let that happen" Jamie said.

"I'd like to see you try to stop me" he hissed out. Kennan threw a fireball at Jamie. We both nearly dodged the flaming ball. The two warlocks started to fight viciously.

With Kennan busy and away from the door I would be able to get to my mate. I rammed my entire body into the door but this time it broke apart just like my heart once I saw what was on the other side of the door.

In the room I saw my poor little mate tried down to a bed with out clothing on and some kind of gag in her mouth. The worst part was that there was a naked guy climbing on top of her. I let out a deafening growl cousins both of them to turn to me.