Chapter 2

A/N Heartbreak Girl is NOT a sequel to Stupid Triangle. Heartbreak Girl and Stupid Triangle are two DIFFERENT stories. Just to clear up any confusion.

•••

"Kait wake up up" I heard someone tell me and shook my shoulder.

I groaned. "Go away"

"Pleaseeeee"!im

"Mmmmh fine. Morning Lauren" I greeted the greet eyed girl. "What are you doing here?" I asked sitting up.

"I wanted to hang out"

"Wait by hang out do you mean hang out or hang out"

"Well I thought we'd go to the carnival but if you wanna hang out that's fine too" she smirked.

"Well just let me get ready" I said getting out of bed wrapping the blanket my waist.

"We'll looks someone has a morning wood" Lauren commented.

(A/N Kaitlyn is intersex so she was born with a penis I thought I'd be fun)

"Maybe I should take care of that for you" Lauren said pulling the blanket away, exposing my morning wood. Lauren got on her knees then pulled down my basketball shorts and boxers. She took my hard putting it in her mouth.

"Oh god Laur" I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Pretty much everyone in the house knows that Lauren and I are friends with benefits.

•••

After I hung out with Lauren I headed over to the Cimorelli house to make sure Lisa was okay after last night, with Bradley...again. I just wish she could see he's no good for her. I pulled into the Cimorelli driveway parking my motorcycle, then taking off my helmet, then ran my fingers through my hair. I walked up to the front door then knocked.

"Hey Kait" Amy greeted me.

"Hey shorty, is Lisa here?"

"Yea she up in her room"

"Thanks" I said walking in. "So what happened with her and Bradley last night. She called me but she never said what happened"

"He was drunk and sent her messages that were awful, calling her terrible things. Why can't you just date her?"

"Ames I want to, for the past six years. I mean last year I would've the day I got home from when I went on tour with Fifth Harmony, but she ended up with someone who doesn't even deserve her. It sucks"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yea anything Ames" I said leaning against the stair-rail.

"Did you write Heartbreak Girl about Lisa?"

"Yea" I said looking down at my shoes. "And pretty much the whole album" I said honestly. "It's just I needed someway to tell her how I feel without actually telling her. I mean I've had these feelings for so long I can keep then in anymore. Every song on the album is something I went through with Lisa, or something I feel. I couldn't speak them, but I could sing them"

"Just tell Lisa how you feel"

"I can't Amy!" I said raising my voice a bit. "No matter how much I want to I can! She's straight! It took me years to tell her I have a dick and tell her how I fell is just probably even bigger. I can't risk losing her, I want her anyway I can have her"

"Then why didn't you be friends with her instead of with-"

"Amy shhh!" I said covering her mouth with my hand. The only people of the Cimorelli's know about me and Lauren J are basically everyone exempt Lisa obviously. "I don't want her finding out abut that" I said removing my hand from her mouth.

"Do you have feelings for her?"

"No, we agreed no feelings or anything, and I haven't gained any feelings for her, and she hasn't for me. We told each other if we find someone we really like we'd call this thing off, or whenever we don't want to keep going"

"You've been at for a year"

"Yea well there isn't really anything I could do. The only person I want is Lisa, no one else, she's the only person I'm in love with"

•••

"Hey Lise you okay?" I asked peaking my head through her door, seeing her lying on her bed reading a book. She had her glasses on which made my heart flutter.

"Yea I guess, you can come in" I walked in closing the door behind me, I made my way over to her and laid next to her as I say my motorcycle helmet on the floor.

"So are you after last night" I asked as she laid her head on my chest.

"Okay I guess. Thank you for being there"

"You don't have to thank me."

"Why can't I date someone like you? Someone so sweet and caring, alway putting others before yourself"

"Lise I gotta tell you something"

"What is it?"

"Lisa I have a cru-" I was cut off by her phone ringing. I sighed.

"hello?...I don't think I coul-....okay..bye" she said over the phone.

"Who was that?" I asked once she hung up.

"Bradley, he said he's sorry and he wants to make it up to me"

"great" I lied putting on a fake smile.

"Now what were you gonna tell me?"

"I um..nothing. Hey I gotta go I told Jenn I'd help her with her video" I lied. "So I should get going" I said getting up picking up my helmet.

"I'll see you later"

"Yea" I said then left the room. I made my way outside and put my helmet on then got on my bike, heading back to the house.

Every time I get so close to telling Lisa how I feel I'm always getting interrupted by Bradley. I hate that guy more then anything, he doesn't deserve Lisa, at all.