Chapter 15

A/N the girl in the picture is Luna, I'll post pictures of the band in the next chapter or so.
••••

It's been a week since the tour kicked, but Lisa hasn't contact me in 4 of those days. I've tried texting, and calling but she never answered, I asked her sisters but they say she's busy, which I understand but Lisa would tell me herself like she always does. We're in Seattle, Washington, it was down to 35 degrees, pouring rain. But the fact that there were people waiting outside the venue since 7am, and it was 10am, and we haven't even arrived yet and people were waiting. I told my manager to get the venue to set up some tents for them, which of they didn't id sue, naw I'll just be really mad if they didn't.

I was sitting in the lounge moping around since Lisa hasn't answered me in the front lounge, starring at my phone waiting for it to go off. It's been like this for 3 days. I'd just sit somewhere and wait to get a message, or call.

"Dude stop moping around" Wes said walking in from the back longue going to the fridge.
"Well if she answered I'd stop" I said the let out a sigh.
"She's still moping isn't she?" Shawn asked walking in with Keaton behind him.
"Yea pretty much" Wes said with a water in his hand.
"But why hasn't she answered, no matter what she's always found time to talk to me even if it's just for a minute"
"Guys were here, get your coats on its poring and were gonna walk by the fans so 1. Be careful 2. Try to take pictures if you can" My manger Riley told us. We got our Eskimo suits on then headed out of the bus, getting screams from the fans when we walked out. Thankfully they did set up the texts for them to be under the rain.

"Hey guys" I greeted walking towards them.
"Can we take a picture?" A girl about my age asked, with dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, and porcelain. She was incredibly gorgeous.
"Oh course love" I smiled, she took out her phone and we took a selfie.
"Oh my god you're so perfect" the girl told me.
"I'm personably not, I mean I was born with a dick which is kind of a flaw, I actually think you're the perfect one here" I told her, getting awe's from everyone else that was around, I then pulled the girl into a hug then I heard her crying on my shoulder. "Oh my god I'm sorry did I say something wrong? Don't cry I'm sorry"
"No you didn't say anything wrong I'm just ugh you're so amazing and helped me through so much. I guess they're just fan girl tears"
"Why are you fangirling over me I'm just a person" I laughed then cupped her cheeks with my hands, "you are a beautiful human being and deserve to be happy. Never listen to all that bullshit that's in your head, never let your inner demons win ever. No matter what I am gonna be hear for you, if you're ever feeling alone play my music and I will be there for you. I want you to promise me that you will never hurt yourself" she nodded. "Pinky promise" we knocked our pinkies then kissed our hands. Then I placed a kiss on her forehead. "I'm kissing away all your bad thoughts, stay strong you are beautiful" I told her then started taking pictures with others. There's was this one girl maybe around 16, and asked me if we could do a vine and I said yes, then told me just to say "yas"
"Do you want a treat?" The girl asked.
"Yas" I said like she told me too.
"Do you want a treat?"
"So I keep saying it?" I asked, that caused everyone around us to laugh.
"Yes, let's do it again. Do you want a treat?"
"I'm not doing it anymore it freaks me out" I told her, laughing.

"Kait we gotta go they're calling us" Shawn told me.
"Okay. Guys I gotta go, I'll try to get people to bring out hot chocolate for y'all or something. I'll see you guys for the show" I said then walked into ten venue with everyone. "Shit I think I froze my nuts off" I said when I walked in. "Is there a way we can give them hot chocolate or something? Or let them inside now so they don't have to be outside?" I asked Riley.
"Yea I asked the owner he said it was okay, so I suggest you guys head to your dressing rooms before you get mulched because they're about to bring them in and you all have to get ready for your meet and greets, and sound checks.