Chapter 26

"Wait Riley what are you saying? You just wanted me to start dating Becky, but now you want me to dump her and date some chick I never met?!" I questioned him. We were in his office he called me in saying he had to talk to me.

"Apparently the downloads for Naughty List are low, Becky isn't helping them get higher, but if you date this new girl the are bound to get higher since she did a remix of it that got a million downloads in the first day. So if you date her it will increase sales, it'll help her and you guys, and it'll get the album out sooner."

"But I just don't get I can't date someone I like KNOW or someone I CARE ABOUT. Why can't I just date Lisa? We're not together but I wanna be with her" I told him.

"Well first I think you will fine Reagan very, very attractive, so you'll thank me later. And you can't date Lisa because it's not good for your career"

"But the fans already like me and they ship us together, and our fandoms get along. I don't see the point"

"Fine when do I meet her"

"Now" he smirked then a woman about my age walked into the room. I felt my jaw dropped to the sight of her, she wasn't anything revealing but she was drop dead gorgeous. Tan skin, brown hair, and adorable brown eyes. Riley knows I'm a sucker for brown eyes.

"Close your mouth babe before a dick flies in" she smirked. Holy fucking shit this girl is holy fuck. "I'm Reagan"

"I-I-I-I-I-" I stuttered but then Riley hit my back. "Kaitlyn" I said when Riley's fist came in contact with my back.

"Believe me I know who you are video girl" she smirked.

"Well I'll leave you two to get to know each other, and he's some money for lunch" Riley said and handed me some money. While he was leaving he looked back at me an mouthed 'you're welcome' to me.

"I intimate you don't i?" Reagan smirked

"I-I n-no"

She let out a soft moan then began to speak. "We both know I do. I make you nervous" she said leaning in, I could feel her hot breath on my lips. I'd be lying sraif I didn't want her to kiss me. This girl seems innocent, but I already know she's not. "And I think you wanna kiss me as much as I wanna kiss you right now" oh god this girl can read me like a book. "Am I right?" I nodded. "Well then" she wrapped her arms around my neck bringing me closer to her, while I wrapped mine around her waist. Our lips touched and in an instant I knew I was going to be hooked on them. "I knew you were a good kisser but I didn't know you were this good" she smirked, when we pulled away after we made out for a bit.

"I umm thanks" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"I still intimidate you don't i?"

"Just a bit, but I mean who wouldn't I mean you're a fucking sex god and I just said that out loud didn't i.."

"You're cute" she smiled, I blushed. "Well I can see I will be the guy in this relationship"

"Yeaaaaa who's the one with the dick here?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Who's the one making you nervous?"

"I still have the dick here, will you have me whipped? Probably. And I'm the guy here"

"Whatever you say sexy" she said and pecked my lips. "Now. How about the lunch date" she said and ran her hands to by sides so now she was holding me from under my arms.

"I um yea sure" I said and taking her hand and exiting Riley's office.

"You're cute when you're nervous" she told me, which made me blush.

"You kids have fun" Riley told us when we passed him. "Kait remember you and the band are hitting the studio tomorrow, Reagan can come too"

•••

"So Reagan tell me about yourself" I said while we walked along Santa Monica pear, eating chips that we had gotten when we had lunch a but earlier.

"What do you wanna know?"

"Everything"

"Well I'm 20, and I started to DJ when I was 15. My cousin was a DJ and one time he took me to a party with him. I spent the whole night watching him turning tables then the next day he asked if I wanted to try it out I said okay. I don't know i just felt something click when I got up on that DJ set you know? It felt like I was made for it"

"Yea I get it" I smiled. We were at the end of the pear leaning against the railing. She told me about her story, about her life, family, ect and I payed attention to every single word she spoke.

"So what's your story video girl"

"Well there's not much to it really. Born in Northern California, grew up with the Cimorelli's. I was able to make a lot of people laugh, I thought why not just make not only my friends and family laugh but other people so I started a YouTube channel. Later on Lisa made me upload a cover then I realized I enjoyed singing so I started uploading covers on my channel. When I was about 18 I moved into a house with Connor, then Jenn, Andrea, and then Arden, they're some of the best people I've ever met honestly. I was signed to a record deal, came out with Heartbreak Girl, got and album out, then over the tour started a band and well now here we are"

"There's paps taking pictures" Reagan told me.

"Then how about we give them something to take pictures of" I smirked, and she winked. We leaned into each other until our lips met, I had my eyes closed but I was still able to see the flashes of cameras. We pulled away smiling with our foreheads against each other's and I kissed her nose. "I think we just name news" I joked.

"Singer Kaitlyn Riker caught kissing mysterious girl on the pear" she said, that made me laugh.

"Well I think I should be getting you home"

•••

The car ride over to her apartment we were laughing and singing along to the radio. She had managed to post a picture of me driving with the caption "the sunset looks beautiful but I'm paying attention to something else😍💗' I saw it when we stopped for gas while I was going through my phone. We had to make it look like we were a couple and not just some publicity thing, which it is but we can't let people know that. Tomorrow Riley was gonna give us a story on how we started dating and met so we'll have something to say when we get asked in interviews. As for the band the guys we coming down tonight and were hitting the studio to record tomorrow.

"Thank you for today" Reagan told me when I pulled up to the front of her apartment building.

"You are welcome" I smiled. She leaned in for a peck when she pulled away our foreheads were resting against each other's and she was smiling then kissed my lips again.

"Pick me up tomorrow at 8?"

"You got it" she kissed me once more then got out of the car. I watched her walk up to the door, and must I say she has the booty. While I was staring I received a text from her

From: Reagan🔥💥
Stop starring at my ass(;😏

To: Reagan🔥💥
I'm innocent...

From: Reagan🔥💥
Whatever helps you sleep at night babe

To: Reagan🔥💥
...😬

From: Reagan🔥💥
Goodnight babe😂

To: Reagan🔥💥
Sweet dreams😊