Chapter 13

The album hit #1 on the iTunes Charts when it was released. I was preparing for tour with Shawn Mendes and Emblem3, rehearsing the staging, choreography all that kind of stuff. I was really excited for the Heartbreak Girl tour, and to hang out with awesome guys. I hung out with Shawn in the studio since were converting Cecilia into a duet, and I hung out with Wes and Keaton at the beach a few times to surf and skate. I wasn't looking forward to leave Lisa for this tour, 2 months is a long time but we promised to make it work, but I was gonna be coming home for Christmas, then leave, then back for New Years. It's gonna be hard but I don't really have a choice, I've always loved touring to see new places but I always hated leaning friends and family behind.

I was leaving for tour in a few days, the first show was here in LA after that were going to San Diego. Then I'm not sure were else. Shawn, Wes and Keaton were gonna be sharing a bus together, 3 guys and 1 intersex, this should be interesting, but they still treat me like one of the guys, even if I have boobs. Before I was with Lisa we'd talk about who got more girls out of us, I'd honestly did. Girls want me because of my dick, which made me the most popular kid in school when I was younger. I was always considered a player but Lisa was the only girl I was dying for, now that I have her I don't need anyone else.

Right now I had the day off and I was hanging with Wes and Keaton shooting hoops in their backyard. Were all shirtless wearing shorts, dribbling the ball around.

"Kait I heard you dated Lauren from fifth harmony" Wes told me when he passed the ball to me. Not this shit again.
"Not really" I said shooting the ball into the hoop.
"Oh come on man, the evidence is on the table" Keaton told me smiling.
"Really guys we didn't date, what about you Keats I heard you dated during the show" I Told him.
"Yea we did, and I'm admiring it"
"Well I didn't date her, and I'm admiring it"
"Then what were you?"Wes asked me.
"Well I trust you guys and if you guys ever say anything to anyone I CAN and WILL end your career" I told them, they looked a bit scared. "We were friends...with benefits"
"Are you fucking serious?" Wes asked.
"Yea pretty much" I smiled.
"Nice" keaton said and high fived me. "Is she good" he added.
"Yea she's great" I said shooting the ball in the hoop again. "But we ended our thing when I got with Lisa, and she's with Camila now so, all is well it ends well"
"So camren was real all along?" Wes asked.
"Kinda, I mean Lauren always had feelings for her, and so did Camila but she wasn't sure of her sexual orientation, but recently they got together according to Lauren" I explained. "Guys I gotta jump I told Lisa I'd go with her to the mall she wants to check out a new store" Keaton made a whip nosy with his mouth, saying that I was whipped. "Fuck you" I laughed flipping him off then picking up my shirt. "Well I gotta go"
"Later" they said in a unison.

I swung by the house showering, and getting into fresh clothes since I was sweaty from basketball. Arriving at the CIM house I parked my car up front.

"Shit" I muttered, getting out since it was raining and I didn't bring a jacket. I quickly made my way to the front door, after knocking Christina answered.
"Hey champ get in it's raining" she told me.
"Thanks" I said and entered.
"Lisa's up stairs, you know where it is"

Without knocking I entered the room finding Lisa in her bra and panties going through her closet. Seeing her I felt my pants get tight.

"Oh I didn't hear you knock" Lisa said looking my way.
"I-I didn't" I said trying to cover up my boner.
"Well look like you're happy to see me" she smirked.
"I-I'm gonna go take care of this"
"Can I help you with it?" She asked walking towards me, closing the door then locking it.
"I-I y-you don't have to, y-you've never done this. I-I don't wanna make you do something you don't wanna do"
"But I want to" she said playing one of her hands on my stomach and the other on my belt.
"L-Lise I don't think-"
"Shhhhh" Lisa led me to her single bed that was nicely made and laid me down, and she straddled my legs under my dick. She was still half naked.
"Lise you don't have to-"
"I want to" she said and unbuckled my belt, pulling down my pants, and batman boxers, exposing my hard. "Nice boxers" she smirked. "Now you are gonna have to be quiet so we won't get caught"
"Lise-oh my god" I started off but then cut myself off when I felt her hand on my dick.
"I honestly don't know what I'm doing" she laughed, keeping her hand in the same place.
"J-just move your hand"
"Like that?" She asked moving her hand up and down the shaft.
"Y-yea keep doing that. Holy crap" I moaned. "Fucking shit"
"Now now watch your language" I groaned. Pretty soon I made on my stomach and her hand. "Looks like you made a mess" she bent down licking my stomach clean.

"I can't believe you just gave me a handjob" I told Lisa when she walked back into the room. She was fully clothed now.
"Well someone had to take care of your wood" she said wrapping her arms around my waist.
"I could've taken care of it myself"
"Well shouldn't the person that caused it take cause of it?"
"Oh my god"
"Well it's not like you haven't played with yourself to be"
"W-who told you that"
"I didn't you just did" she smirked.
"Oh god" I said barring my face in her shoulder from embarrassment.

•••
"When are you leaving for tour?" Lisa asked as we walked around the mall.
"Tuesday" it was Sunday a week since thanksgiving.
"I don't want you to leave" she said stopping her tracks.
"I don't wanna go either but I don't have a choice princess. Is there anyway you can come with me or join me at one point?"
"I don't know at this point, I'll try to"

I tried to talk my manager into bringing Cimorelli on the tour but he said that I should get artist that have a similar music vibe to me, and that having them wouldn't increase as much sales, even though the tickets sold out before we announced Shawn and Enblem3 were joining.

"I'm gonna miss you" I told her.
"No no don't you start with that, I'm gonna cry" Lisa wrapped her arms around my neck bringing me into a hug, while I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"I love you. Remember that, okay?"
"Okay"