Chapter 24

A/N this is probably the last update of the year! I am spending new years tomorrow probably getting wrecked with my brother and a few friends WOOO! Anyway happy new year and I'll see you guys next year. Love you I'll try to update tomorrow if I'm sober or before I leave to a party. Sorry it's short but I gotta go somewhere and I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the night because I'm gonna be doing stuff...

•••

Christmas came and went, as tradition I spent it with my family and the Cimorelli's, but also with Becky. Becky and I have actually been getting feelings like someone would, and I mean real feelings not just this thing for publicity. So we made things officially official between us. Lisa hasn't spoken to me since I told her about it, Luna doesn't s mind, were still great friends and has this thing going with her childhood friend Madison. The fan ship Becky and I most oflthem, there's obviously a few that don't because of Kisa or Beckaustin or whatever it's called. The band was actually able to release our song Naughty List on Christmas and a video, but we had to do it ourselves in studio I have in the basement in the house I share with Arden, Andrea, Jenn, and Connor, so it wasn't an official single. We just wanted to get something out there for the fans besides covers. We've uploaded a few covers since we've been on break, we weren't together so we'd film our parts individually then I'll cut them all together in one video.

New Years was in a couple of days and I was excited because there's a lot of things coming up in 2k15 for the band. It was gonna be a pretty big yea for us since we have the album, The 1975 tour and a lot of other stuff coming up. So it was gonna be a huge year for the band.

•••

"Kait say hi" Becky said pointing her phone camera at me while we walked around universal studios.

"Hi" I said and smiled showing my teeth.

"Where are we?"

"We are at universal studios California, and we are heading to the Simpsons ride for the third time today. And now we are in line for the Simpsons ride"

"Are you excited"

"Always" I said and she kissed my cheek while her phone was still pointing at us.

"Do an impression of me"

"Iiii'm Becky and...I'm a butt"

"Lovely, I swear she loves me"

"Eh" she pouted. "I'm kidding I love her" I said and pecked her lips.

•••

"Kait where are we now" Becky said once again pointing her camera at me.

"We are now in universal city walk going to Its Sugar to get candy because candy"

I filled my plastic bag with candy while Becky filled hers half way.

"She just bought $20 worth of candy" Becky laughed pointing her camera.

"$30 counting yours" I laughed. "oh well"

I had to drop off Becky at the airport after since she had a show on new year so we wouldn't be spending it together.