Chapter 11

"So are even gonna try and talk to her?" Amy asked. They got back from Germany yesterday, and I've spoken to everyone expect Lisa. We were in the backyard I was shooting hoops wearing a black sports bra and basketball shorts, while Amy was trying to convince me to talk to Lisa.
"Nope" I told her then shot the ball into the hoop, the hoop making a 'swish' noise when it went in.
"Come on Kait!" Amy yelled and tried to take the basketball away from me but failed since I held it up in the air, and since she was short she tried to reach for it but then gave up.
"Shorty why should I talk to her? I'm the one that got cheated on, not her. She should probably be the one talking to me"
"Kait she's been trying, you ignore her"
"Well I think I have a reason to ignore her"
"Same old Kait, annoying, complicated, and stupid"
"The the hell how am I stupid"
"To many reasons. Anyway, call her"
"Fine, I guess."
"Well I gotta go. Make sure you call her"
"Yea I guess" I told Amy shooting the ball into the basket. After she left I heard someone come back out but I didn't see who it was. "Ames I though you said you were leaving" I said, dribbling the ball and shot a layup. "Ames you said you were leaving" I said breathing a but heavy, then dribbling the ball to the two pointer line.
"Yea Amy said that"
"What do you want Lisa" I asked a bit harsh, them continued shooting the ball.
"We need to talk"
"There's nothing to talk about"
"I think there is, you know what happened-"
"We don't need to talk. I get it, you want someone to treat you like a piece of shit, and not a princess like you deserve to be"
"Kaitlyn it's not that-"
"Then what is it Lise?!" I said getting the basketball then walked over to her. "Where you just seeing what I'd be like to be with a girl?! Did you even care about my feelings?! Lisa every single I love you I meant it! Did you?! I guess not, you know I've been in love with you forever and you don't even care! I serious hate you for making me love-" I was being cut off by Lisa crashing her lips on mine. A part of me wanted to push her off, but the other part wanted to continue to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, I dropped the ball hearing it bounce a few times then placing my hands on her waist being her body closer to my sweaty body.
"Now can you let me explain what happened that night?" Lisa asked when we pulled away.
"Y-yea lets go inside" I picked up my ball and we went inside the house, making our way to my room. When we entered my room, I set the ball on the floor then grabbed a towel drying off my sweat, at the corner of my eye I noticed Lisa checking me out as I did so. "So are you just gonna stare or are we gonna talk?" I smirked, throwing the towel over my shoulder, she blushed. We sat down at the edge on my bed, sitting there quietly for a few minuets.
"Okay I know you must hate me, but I want to explain what happened that night" she started off. "Well I was home alone, everyone else was out, and I wanted to ask you to go to Spain with us. While I was planning on how to ask you Bradley badged in, saying he wants me back, and all that stuff. I told him to leave, but he refused. I tried to push him out but he ended up pushing me on my bed and kissed me. I told him to stop, even tried pushing him off. Kait please you have to believe me" she said choking on her words. "Please Kait I love you, more then you know. Please I'm sorry-" I cut her off by kissing her lips.
"I believe you"
"Really?" She sniffled.
"You've never lied to me before, I believe you. That and because I'm still madly in love with you"
"So what does this mean for us?"
"I'm hoping it means that were back together" I smiled then she smiled back. "But I swear to god if Bradley comes near you I am going to kill him"
"Wouldn't be surprised if you did"
"So now that were back together, why don't we go to the beach? It's a beautiful day, well you're more beautiful though" I said intertwining our fingers, then placed my lips on her cheek. She tried to cover her face that was bright red. "So is that a yes?"
"Yes" she smiled.

•••

"KAIT STOP!" Lisa yelled as I was splashing her with water. I laughed and stopped throwing water at her. I swam closer to her bringing our bodies closer. Lisa was wearing her leopard print two piece, while I was wearing a blue bikini and black shorts.
"You're so beautiful Lise" I said moving a wet piece of hair behind get ear.

While we were making our way back to the car Lisa was making videos, so I chose to interup her.

"Today's not as beautiful as you though" I said and placed a kiss on her cheek. We continued making videos, but at one point I had my arms wrapped around her waist from behind, while she was holding her camera. "Babe guess what"
"What?"
"I love you"
"I love you too" and she pecked my lips.