Chapter 25

A/n first update of the new year woo! New Years didn't end up well tbh but whatever hope you enjoy this chapter. Love you babes.

•••

"Hey there's my girl" I said wrapping my arms around Becky's waist hugging her tightly then spun he around while she giggled. She was back from Miami, it's January 1, 2015. Becky came back from her performance on the Pitbull Revolution. "You did amazing last night" I told her setting her feet back on the ground, and rested my forehead against hers.

"Aw babe, you were watching?" She asked.

"Of course. I had too, people weren't happy about it but I did" I said referring to the fact Lisa was a bit angry when I turned on Becky's performance, but I wasn't gonna tell Becky that. "And you did incredible" I smiled then she pecked my lips.

"First kiss of 2k15" she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you Kait"

"I-I-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. "Hello...I came to get Becky at the airport...yea...I'll have to ask her...okay...love you too mom bye" I said then hung up. "I don't know if you want to but every first day of the new year we go ice skating so my family and the Cimorelli's are going. You can come if you want to"

"I can't my parents really want me home, I'm sorry"

"It's fine, maybe next time?"

"Yea"

"Let me help you with your bag" I said getting the handle of her suitcase, lifting it up off the ground.

While I was driving her home I couldn't stop think about the fact that she said she loved me. I mean, I like her a lot but do I love her? The only person I did ever actually love was Lisa, but I was and still am in love with her. Why the fuck are feelings terrible.

When we arrived to get house I helper her get her bags down and into her room. I greeted her family then kissed Becky goodbye. On my way back to Malibu I was in such deep thought that I didn't realize I was already at my house. Andrea had gotten home the day before New Years and that's when I came back to the house so she wouldn't be alone.

"Andrea I'm going ice skating you wanna come?" I asked her when I entered her room.

"Yes sure I'll just get my skates and put on real pants" she said and pointed out she was wearing pajama pants.

"Hurry up weirdo were leaving in ten" I said then left the room, closing the door behind me.

•••

"FUCK THAT HURT!" I yelled when I fell on the ice on my ass.

"Language" dani told me.

"Whatever just help me up" she rolled her eyes and stuck her hand out and helped me up.

"Joey stop" I heard someone say but I ignored it.

"So what's up with you and Becky?" Dani asked when we skater away slowly.

"She said she loved me at the airport today" I informed her

"What'd you tell her?"

"I didn't say anything. Honestly I like her, a lot but I'm not sure if I love her you know? I'm not gonna lie, I still have feelings for Lisa, I'm still in love with her and I don't think anyone is ever gonna change that."

"Kait-"

"WATCH OUT!" Someone shouted. I turned around seeing Lisa skating towards me and dani but she wasn't able to stop. She crashed into me, but I caught her in my arms, dipping her.

"I'm gonna go call Lauren ugly now..." Dani said and I heard her skate away.

"Thanks" Lisa told me.

"It was a lucky catch" we chuckled then I let her up.

"So how are things with you and-"

"Good, right now I'm a little confused but were good" I told her knowing the fact she meant me and Becky.

"What do you mean confusing?"

"Feelings"

"Oh?"

"It's just today at the airport, she said she loved me. I honestly don't know if I love her but I do like her, a lot. But the thing is I'm in love with this other girl"

"Well Kait-"

"Guys come one were leaving" Christina said interrupting our conversation.