Chapter 3

"So what's going on between you and Lisa?" LaurenJ asked me, picking up one of her French fries then fend me it.

"Nothing as usual" I told her. Even though were friends with benefits we still talk about our love lives.

"When are you gonna make your move?"

"Never probably" I said playing with my food.

"And why now?"

"Because she's straight, she doesn't see me in that way, and she's with that jerk"

"Bradley?"

"Yup" I said popping the 'p' with disappointment.

"Didn't you say that he took her out last night, to a bar?"

"Yea" I sighed. "He didn't even pay attention to her, she came to my place crying afterwords. He treats her so bad, and I'm go good to her"

"You deserve her more then anyone Kait"

"I wouldn't say that but anyone would be better then Brad-"

"No stop. You deserve her more then anyone, she probably loves you but is too blind to see it"

"I doubt it. I'm just tired of always helping her with her stupid boyfriend, but if I stop helping she'll just hate me."

"Kait just tell her how you feel"

"I was gonna tell her yesterday but I was interrupted by him calling her, after she hung up I left"

"See that's the thing every time you try you get interrupted then after you back out"

"Well yea because I feel like it's a sign that I shouldn't tell her"

"We'll stop doing that. You have balls! Use them!"

"It's not easy" I admitted. "I just get hypnotized by her eyes, we adorable brown eyes. Or when she's writing she and really into it she sticks her tongue out a but at the corner of her mouth, ugh Laur I can go on and on about her"

"Let her house you feel"

"I try-"

"Then just do it, just rip the bandaid off"

"I can't just drop the bomb on her"

"You're right. Then take her on a date and don't tell her it's a date, just make it romantic but also not too romantic. Just tell her how you feel. Hey the carnival is in town take her there. Oh go on the Ferris wheel and when you're at the top tell her how you feel, kiss her even"

"I don't know Laur.."

"Come on. You're Kaitlyn Ryland Riker! Every guy and girl wants, even though the guys have no chance. Anyone will be lucky to have you. You're sweet, you're kind, caring, smart, funny, talented, and down to earth. Not to mention you're really great in bed" Lauren smirked. "Anyway anyone will kill to have you"

"I guess but I don't want anyone, I want Lisa. I just hate how Bradley treats her so bad and I'm so good to her, it's not fair. Ugh it sucks being in love with your best friend"

"Yea tell me about it" Lauren said taking the straw from her soda and taking a sip of soda.

"So what's up with you and Mila?"

"Well" she sighed. "She's dating that little wanna be sadly, I told her how I felt, and she rejected me"

"Damn. Well she's missing out on something great, and of it makes you feel better I heard Austin is 5 inches"

"HA!" Lauren bursted out laughing.