Chapter 5

A/N Kisa is not the next Skiren, so stop just stop.

•••

LaurenJ and the girls of a Fifth Harmony are gonna be in Brazil for a few days and they left last night. Lisa hasn't spoken to me since the argument we had in the car. I don't understand why she cares if I'm dating Lauren or not, and the fact that she doesn't believe me, we've always been completely honest with each other. I doubt she has feelings for me, I'm stuck in the friend zone, probably always will.

I was lying in bed with Jenn in her room watching Full House while I had my basketball shorts under my hips holding bags of ice to them, I pulled a muscle while I was playing soccer with Connor earlier.

"How's your hip?" Jenn asked.

"Hurts like a bitch, but I'm okay"

"How do you do it?"

"What do you mean?"

"You could be in so much pain but you're always able to make someone smile, laugh, and joke around no matter what"

"Well I just want others to be happy. Being negative can also bring it to not just yourself but the people you're around, I want not just myself to be happy but everyone around me"

"You're like a little ball of sunshine!" Jenn commented pinching my cheek.

"I'm like 3 years older then you"

"Oh hush"

"Jenn can I ask you something?"

"Yea anything"

"Well a few days ago I was with Lisa, and I kissed her cheek then I noticed she was blushing, when she was helping me film a cover she bit her lip, and I almost kissed her, I don't know what this means I'm just really confus-"

"She wants you" Jenn told me cutting off my sentence.

"But Jenn maybe-"

"No she wants you!"

"Jenn-"

"No she wants you!"

"Jenn I just-"

"SHE WANTS YOU!"

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SPEAK!" I snapped and she remained quiet. "I don't know maybe she does, but ugh girls are so confusing, she could be experimenting for all I know"

"Kait, come on. Isn't this what you wanted? For her to feel what she makes you feel? Kait this is your chance to tell her how you really feel"

"What about Brad-"

"Who gives about Bradley?! He's a dick and is gonna be in jail for like the hundredth time...in the past month. Come on Kait just tell her how you feel, everyone knows you're in love with her, and you have been since you two were 15, you're 21 now, I think it's time"

"I guess you're right"

"You know I'm right, now come on. Being it in" Jenn said holding her arms out for me to hug her. I did so and we stayed like that for a while.

"I'm gonna get food, do you want anything?" I asked when we pulled away from our hug.

"No I'm good thanks" I smiled then walked out of the room. I went to the kitchen setting the bags of ice into the sink, then over to the fridge, getting day old pizza then putting it in the microwave. I sat in one of the bar chairs greeting deep in my thoughts.

Does Lisa have feelings for me? Does she see me like more then a friend? Should I tell her how I feel? Should I actually tell her that Bradley isn't the one for her? Should I just keep quiet? Should I speak up?

•••

A/N I wrote the rest of this chapter in English class that I'm in right now😁