Chapter 14

Today was the first day of tour and where performing here in LA, so Lisa and sisters will be hear along with Andrea, Arden, Jenn, and Connor. The guys and I found a few segways backstage and started ridding around racing each other.

"HEY YOU FOUR GET BACK HERE!" One of the securities yelled running behind us trying to get us to stop, we laughed and continued riding away. We turned a corner then got off the segways, and started running away from the security that was chancing us. We ended up losing him, and in the lunch room, thankfully catering had already gotten their so we chose to stay and eat.

"At is this I'm hearing of you 4 causing trouble?" The stage manager told us when we were eating our second serving of pizza, mac&cheese, and fish.
"We did nothing" Keaton lied.
"I'm just gonna man up, we ran from security because we were caught on segways" I explained. "But hey no one was hurt"
"Well no but I just got in trouble with the owner of the venue, because of your foolery. If anything happens like this again it's your heads" He said then walked away.
"What crawled up his ass" Wes said, that caused everyone to laugh.
"K-man, your girls here" Keaton said. I turned around and saw Lisa and everyone else entering the room. When she spotted me she smiled and walked over to me.
"Hey gorgeous" I smiled and pecked her lips then sitting her on my lap. "Hey guys. Well you guys know who they are" I said referring to Wes, Keaton, and Shawn. "Now cue the Cimorelli intro" I joked.
"I'm Christina"
"I'm Katherine"
"I'm Lisa"
"I'm Amy"
"I'm Lauren"
"I'm Dani"
"And we're Cimorelli"
"Well I'm Conor"
"Andrea"
"Jenn"
"Arden. And were just youtubers with no lives"
"Well that sums it all up" I said. "Are y'all staying for the show?"
"Of course" Lisa said.

•••

"Los Angeles this is the last song of the night, you guys have been an incredible crowed tonight. I know you guys know the words to this and I wan hear each and everyone of you singing along this is Heartbreak Girl!" The band started playing and I waited for the intro.

"You call me up,
It's like a broken record
Saying that your heart hurts
That you'll never get over him getting over you
And you end up crying
And I end up lying
'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do

And when the phone call finally ends
You say thanks for being a friend,
And I'm going in circles again and again..." When the song ended the band and played extra music to end the show with a bang. "Thank you guys so much! This is the first show of the Heartbreak this tour is gonna be insane with a few surprises. Thank you guys for coming out you were amazing!" I yelled then blew a kiss out before asking off the stage, to be greeted by everyone. "Holy crap that was inside" I said once I got off the stage.
"I can't believe you stage dived" Kath told me.
"Well I can check that off the bucket list. I think someone even grabbed my ass" I admitted.
"Well what do you expect your fans are pervs" Arden said.
"Basically a bunch of lesbians" Andrea added.
"Yes and can you not use that word you know I hate it"
"Sorry bub"

•••
The guys and I were saying goodbye to our friends and family before we get on the bus and head to San Diego.
"Please don't go" Lisa said fighting tears, pulling me into a hug.
"The show must go on so I need you to be strong"
"I mean before we were friends now that were more I guess it's just a lot harder now"
"I promise to call, text, and FaceTime you every chance I get. I'll be home in a few weeks for Christmas"
"Don't stop thinking about me"
"I'll be thinking about you worldwide. I'm gonna meet a lot of pretty girls that know my name clearly but don't you worry because you have my heart. No matter wherever the wind blows me, you're still the one girl on my mind. Always remember you are mine"
"I'm yours she you're mine" I kissed her passionately, showing her how much I love her, hearing a bunch of "awes" from everyone.
"Guys we gotta hit the road" my manager said, and I pulled away from Lisa's lips, then hugging her one more time.
"I love you okay?"
"Okay" I took the beanie off my head and placed it on Lisa's, then kissed her forehead.
"Don't you dare cry if you cry I'll start crying" I told her, then saw a tear escape her eye.
"Kait come on everyone else is on we gotta go" my manager told me.
"I'll be right there" I told him.
"Don't forget me"
"Princess I could never, thats impossible. Take care of my beanie, and sweatshirt yea?" I said refuting to the beanie I placed on her head, and she was wearing my sweatshirt.
"I promise"
"Kait come on"
"Give me a fricking second"
"You gotta go"
"Please try to join me on tour when you can"
"I'll do my best"
"I love you"
"I love you too" I kissed her one more fine savoring the taste since it was gonna be a while since I would be able to kiss her again.
"Come on lover boy" my manager said taking my by the back of my shirt ripping me away from Lisa dragging me into the bus. When I entered the bus I shook him off me then went to by bunk closing the curtain.

This is gonna be a long tour.