Chapter 17

A/N being an athlete you think you're practically invincible, but then with 1 leg injury it can all come crumbling down😔😣

•••

"So Kaitlyn and Luna we are hearing rumors that you guys are dating, are they true?" The radio interviewer asked. We're in Vegas doing some interviews while we stay here for a couple days.

"Yes we are dating" I smiled then took Luna's hand in mine.

"You guys make a cute couple. So now it's all cleared up that Kait you're not dating Lauren from Fifth Harmony"

"We never dated" I stated.

"Well she's been caught wearing your sweater can you explain that?"

"Well we were hanging out at my place, she was cold so I let her borrow my sweater, and she never gave it back. We're just friends, don't know why I get asked that everywhere I go no matter how much I deny the rumors. I am not and have never been in a romantic relationship with Lauren Jauregui" I said telling the truth because I only had a sexual relationship with Lauren.

"You heard it here Kaitlyn did not date Lauren. So how did you guys come up with the name Fourth Element?"

"Luna came up with it" Andrew said.

"What it mean?" The interviewer said looking over at Luna.

"Well there's four of us clearly, and what it means is that we all have a different type of music to put into the band. Zack does alternative, Andrew rock and roll, I do punk, and Kait does pop punk. So all together we make one band, with different types of music to distribute" Luna said.

"So I heard your song Wherever You are and it's an incredible song, who wrote it?"

"I did" I stated. " I wrote it a few nights ago along with the other songs we've preformed and recently we started writing together"

"Who would you guys collaborate with? We know Kait collaborated with Shawn Mendes, and you're working with a song with Emblem3 and you did with Fifth Harmony, but as a band who would you collaborate with?"

"Probably for all of us would be Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Green Day, 5 Seconds of summer and for sure All Time Low" Zack told him.

"ATL yes! That is my life goal, to collab with them. I go straight for Alex" I said, everyone laughed.

"So you guys are in Vegas what are plans for you?"

"Drink, and party" I said. "Well except for Zack since he's 19"

"So ages, and the youngest and oldest you'd date"

"Im 21 the youngest would be 18, oldest 24, but I prefer girls who are younger" I said.

"I recently turned 21, youngest 19 and oldest... 23" Luna said.

"I'm 21 and the youngest is 17" Andrew started, but I cut him off.

"You're a pedophile" I commented.

"I am not!"

"Dude you're an adult you would be dating someone who is under 18 which makes you a pedophile" I told him.

"You think everyone older then you is a pedophile"

"Oops"

"Anyway and the oldest I'd date is 23"

"And I'm 19, the youngest I'd date is 16 or 17, the oldest is 22" Zack said.

"So Zack are you the baby of the group?"

"Yea pretty much, everyone else is in their 20's and I'm still a teen, but I'm turning 20 on Christmas Eve so I'm excited"

"And you'll still have to wait another year to drink legally" Luna told him.

"Then let's go to London and we could all drink, because there you have to be 18"

"Yes let's go to London" I agreed.

"So since there a new couple in the group, Andrew and Zack how do you feel about Lait?"

"They should stop making out 24/7" Zack said

"I like kissing Luna in that such a crime damn"

"Well you guys can at least keep it down" Andrew said.

"Well we'll be back after this short break and after Fourth Element will be performing stay put"

"Hey guys were Fourth Element. I'm Kaitlyn"

"I'm Luna"

"I'm Zack"

"And I'm Andrew. This is our song wherever you are, we hope you enjoy it"

•••
"And that was Fourth Element with their song Wherever You Are. Thank you guys for joining us, hope to see you guys again soon" we thanked him for having is then moved on to our second radio interview.

We climbed out of the van and were greeted by screaming fans.

"KAITLYN MARRY ME!"

"ZACK IS SO HOT!"

"ANDREW DATE ME!"

"KAIT HAVE MY BABIES!"

"LUNA IS A SEX GOD! FUCK ME!"

"YALL ARE SO FUCKING HOT!"

We took some pictures with the Elements (our fan base), I took a picture with a girl around 17, and after I felt her hand cup my dick, and I quickly took her hand off.

"I'm not interested, and I have a girlfriend" I told her.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her" she winked.

"I'm not looking for a groupie thank you" I said and continued to greet everyone I could.

"Kait let's go" our security guard Rob told me.

"Yea just give me a sec" I said and took a selfie with a guy.

"Kait you're so perfect" a girl said before I hugged her.

"I'm not but you are" and then we took a selfie with her kissing my cheek.

"Kaitlyn let's go" rob told me.

"Wait" I said and I took a few more pictures with people.

"Come on rock star" rob said getting me from the waist then putting me over his shoulder.

"Well then" I said and waved at the people while I was on his shoulder. "DUDE MY PANTS ARE FALLING!" I yelled at Rob, feeling my pants fall with every step he took. When we walked into the building he set me down on my feet and I pulled up my pants that were basically half off. "Well that was fun" I admitted.