Chapter 8

The next morning the memories of yesterday came back to my mind that caused a smile to appear on my face. I checked my phone and received a text from Lisa.

From: Lisa☺️😋💜

So what time are you coming over? These pumpkins aren't gonna carve themselves

To: Lisa☺️😋💜

Yea I know that(: and probably around 12

From: Lisa☺️😋💜

Can't you get here sooner?):

To: Lisa☺️😋💜

Would you like me to get there sooner?

From: Lisa☺️😋💜

Yes very much actually😁

To: Lisa☺️😋💜

Well in that case I'll be there in 20 minuets😊 okay?

From: Lisa☺️😋💜

Okay.

To: Lisa☺️😋💜

Aw we just had a TFIOS moment

From: Lisa☺️😋💜

You're silly😋

To: Lisa☺️😋💜

Is that a good thing?

From: Lisa☺️😋💜

Yes, it's a very good thing😉☺️😘

After I finished texting her, I set my phone back down, then got ready. When i set foot into the kitchen everyone looked at me with strange looks.

"What?" I asked.

"You've been awfully happy since you got home last night" Arden said suspiciously.

"Can't I just be really happy?"

"No" everyone said in a unison.

"Well then" I said then picked up an apple.

"Something happened last? And I tend to find out what it is" Jenn said walking up to me, taking my apple then leaving the kitchen.

"Yea we will find out" Connor said then walked out.

"Seriously guys can't I just be happy?" I asked.

"Not this happy bud" Andrea told me. I rolled my eyes then picked up another apple.

"Well I gotta" said then leaving the kitchen to avoid other questions. Before I got into my car my parents texted saying that they were already on their way to the house. My smile grew once I was approaching the Cimorelli house them noticed my dad and Mr Cimorelli getting the pumpkins out of the car. "Need any help?" I asked approaching them when I got out of my car.

"You can get the last one" my dad told me. I nodded then got the pumpkin from the back of the car, then carrying it to the backyard. My family and there's were setting up everything we needed to carve the pumpkins. Lisa had her back turned to me, I snuck up behind her then wrapped my arms around her small waist.

"Hey" , smiled then placed a kiss on her cheek. She smiled but something seemed a bit off, she seemed to be okay, but I wasn't sure.

"Hi" she smiled and kissed my nose. No body would suspect anything from this because we've always done this and similar things couples do. When Lisa smiled it felt like she was holding it back.

"So you wanted me here early and here I am"

"Well can you blame me for wanting to see you?"

"No I guess not, I am pretty hot" I joked and Lisa elbowed me in the stomach playfully.

•••

When I walked into the house Connor, Ryan, Andrea, Jenn, and Arden were standing in front of me with their arms crossed over their chests.

"I'm home?" I said awkwardly.

"Where were you?" Ryan asked sternly.

"It's the 15th of October my family is always over with the Cimorelli's, you know family traditions" I informed them then tried to walk past them, but they blocked my path.

"We know that" Connor told me.

"Am I in trouble or something..?"

"No. It's past midnight" Andrea said.

"And?"

"This tradition thing, you get home every year at 8pm and usually leave at noon. You left at 9am and it's now midnight" Jenn said.

"Sooo I left earlier and came back later then usual. What's the big deal?"

"And yesterday when you got home you were extremely happy, as well as right now" Ryan said.

"Well can't I stay out late and be happy?"

"Well in ways. I mean yea you're always happy but...not this happy" he added.

"I don't see why y'all are making a big deal about this" I told then, then tried again to get past them but they didn't kept blocking my path.

"were not we just wanna know why you're so happy" Andrea told me.

"Well let's just say I did something that I've been keeping in for a while" I told them then walked past them.

"Did she masturbate?" I heard Ryan whisper not very well then hearing him say 'ow' I'm guessing he got punched. I smirked as I went up the stairs to my bed room.