Chapter 27

"NO RI IM DONE! I DONT WANT REAGAN OR BECKY OR ANYONE! I WANT LISA!" I shouted slamming my fist onto Riley's desk. I've honestly been do done with his shit lately, he's been trying to keep me and Reagan together for a while but it's just not working out at all. He's even tried to get the guys to date someone for more publicity for the band.

"You have no choice-"

"YES I DO ITS MY LIFE! MY HEART YOU CANT JUST GET SOME GIRL ON ME! I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE I WANT LISA!"

"Look Kaitlyn-" Riley was cut off by the band walking into his office.

"Kait's right!" Luna shouted. "Why the hell are you forcing us into dating people we clearly don't want to!"

"Because you need the exposer!"

"Were clearly not even happy!" Andrew added.

"Oh come on guys. Zack I got you Gigi Hadid. Andrew I got to Kendall Jenner, Luna Ariana grande, and Kait I'm getting you Lily Collins. If anything you guys should be thanking me"

"Stop being a dipshit!" Andrew snapped. "We clearly don't want them at all! We want the girls we actually love and cars for! The fans are even leaving us because we keep jumping from girl to girl!"

"Don't worry guys it'll all play out perfectly" Riley told us.

"You know what I'm done" I said heading towards the door.

"I'm with Kait" Luna said following me

"Me too" Zack said

"I'm with them" Andrew told him.

"What do you mean you guys are done" Riley asked

"We are done with your shit, you're fired" I told him.

"Wh-what"

"You heard her" Andrew said backing me up.

"You can't fire me!" Riley argued

"We can and just did" Luna told him before we all walked out.

•••

After being free from Reagan I made my way over to the house of the only girl I ever truly wanted.

When I reached the front door I knocked and Dani opened the door.

"Hey haven't seen you in a while" she smiled.

"Yea, is Lisa home?" I asked

"Yea she's out back you can go on in"

"Thanks dan" I smiled and walked to the backyard finding Lisa sitting in a chair writing in her notebook. "Hey gorgeous" I said making her jump.

"Crap you scared me"she laughed, the I sat next to her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for putting you through so much Lise. Know that I never wanted to date Becky, Reagan, or anyone. It was all management, I never wanted it. All I wanted was you Lisa, and I still want you. I'm not sure what your feelings are towards me now, but I just want you. I don't care what others say, I wanna show people that I love you and only you. Riley's fired and were gonna get a new manager hopefully one that cares about our happiness so we can be together and-" I was cut off by Lisa crashing her lips on mine.

"KISA LIVES!" Dani shouted from inside of the house. Lisa and I pulled away and saw dani doing a weird dance that made us laugh.

"Anyway," I laughed "Lisa will you be my girlfriend"

"More then anything" she smiled and kissed me passionately.

"My heart is always gonna find its way back to you" I told her, resting my forehead against hers when we pulled away.

•••

A/N tbh I don't know where I'm going with this story. Please comment ideas for it please 🙏