Chapter 21

"It's so good to be home" I said and flopped down on my bed. "And you" I said grabbing Jasper who was laying on my pillow. "Have gotten really big" he was 2 months old now. I wasn't able to take him on tour since nobody was really going to be able to watch him but I was going to take him on tour when we go with the 1975. Andrea was on the Digifest tour, so in the house it was just Jenn, Connor, Arden and me, for now until we go home for the holidays.

I set Jasper back down then went down to the kitchen finding Connor eating a sandwich.

"Hey bud" I greeted, then going to the cabinet, then pulling out a bag of cheese puffs. "I'm proud of you for coming out" I told him. Connor came out as being gay, and he's been hiding it from the social media for a really long time, only his closest friends and family knew. I was the first person he came out to a while back.

"Thanks it actually feels good not having to hide it" he told me.

"Now you can get as much anal as you want" I joked

"I heard you and Luna broke up what happened?"

"I slept with Lisa while I was still with Luna, then the morning after I slept with Luna. My feeling were all fucked up so I broke it off with her"

"What about Lisa?"

"I don't know Con man. It's just all confusing right now" I said then my phone made a noise signaling that I got a text. I checked it and it was from Zack.

From: Zack👽
I was working on Punk Ass Kids and I only got through the first verse and pre-chorus, I think it'd go with the chorus you wrote. Maybe we could get the rest of the guys to video chat so we can work on it

To: Zack👽
You forgot the dollar signs in a$$😐🙊 and yea sure can you send me the lyrics?

From: Zack👽
You and your fucking dollar signs anyway here are the lyrics.

Verse 1:
I've been losing my mind
Who cares I'll find it later
Just crashed my dad's new car
Our deal looks good on paper
I've been with you girl
But I'm not tryna' date her
Yeah I'm causing trouble
Up until the break of dawn

Pre-chorus
And I said HEY
We're the kings of the party
Turn around and grab somebody
Let's show 'em what we're all about
But HEY sorry not sorry
That's just something about me
We need to scream it loud right now!

Chorus
We're the punk ass kids
That your momma warned you 'bout
We're the midnight lovers
Locking lips and sneaking out
And they'll try to drag us down
But we'll scream and shout
We're never growing up
We're never going down
Oh Oh"

Reading over the lyrics I had a melody in my head then replied back.

To: Zack👽
Looks great bud get the band online at 7:30

From: Zack👽
Got it bud👍

•••

"OH COME ON LUN!" Andrew shouted. We were all on video chat working on Punk A$$ Kids, since we're all separated.

"But why must every song we do have to do with sex in some way?" She said.

"It doesn't really have to do with it" Zack commented.

"And it's true we're just saying 'A lot of beautiful girls, one or two I've seen naked'" I said. "And it's true when we were in New York there was that chick who streaked, and then the other chick that was backstage in Kansas. It's not like in Obsessed where the whole song is about sex, and how like they're riding you"