21. eye candy

"When are we gonna talk about it?" I tap my foot against the floor of the warehouse, looking up at Niklaus' towering frame expectantly.

Niklaus grimaces, looking around. Rebekah's coffin is empty and the guardman is lying dead on the floor nearby, a gruesome wound on his neck.

"You mean the elephant not in the room?" He ignores the issue at hand, "Rebekah...It's your big brother. Come out, come out, wherever you are."

The blonde girl rushes over stabs him with the dagger in the stomach, and he gasps. Did he expect anything else?

"Go to hell, Nik!"

Niklaus grunts as takes the dagger out of his chest, holding it out beside him, and dropping it unceremoniously with a loud clack.

"Don't pout. You knew it wouldn't kill me." He said, a low tone to his attractive accent.

Rebekah grumbled, "Yeah, but I was hoping it would hurt more."

"I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah..." Niklaus states the obvious, "So I'm going to let that go. Just this once. Brought you a little peace offering. You do remember our resident Elemental, Aella?"

"Aella?" A small smile crawls onto the original's face as she spots my petite figure, and she vamp speeds towards me and pulls me into a crushing hug.

As my arms wrap tightly into my blonde friend's waist, Niklaus speaks up, not liking the moment to last very long. "There is another surprise, if you can stomach it."

Stefan comes in as was his queue but doesn't show any sign of recognition.

"Stefan..." Rebekah reacts after we separate.

Niklaus flashes close to him and compels him, "Now you remember."

Stefan gasps out, "Rebekah."

"Stefan." The younger vampire turns away from the blonde and towards the hybrid, realization settling into his irises.

"I remember you. We were friends."

"We are friends."

"Awe." I gush and surprise myself as I wrap an arm around the hybrid's long torso. He leaves me breathless as he returns the gesture by squeezing my hip.

Niklaus turns to his sister, his grip on me not faltering, "And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch."

.

After Rebekah figured her necklace was missing, she decided to let out her frustrations in the way she knows best. Therapy shopping.

In the very least she does actually need clothes. She wouldn't be caught prancing around in a 20s dress. Not even when I tried to convince her that today was hallows eve, and customs were encouraged.

Currently, we were all in a designers store—god forbid Rebekah step into the likes of h&m. Niklaus and Stefan sat on comfortable looking crimson couches, drinking champagne in hopes Rebekah would hurry her current endeavor.

As for me? Well, Rebekah decided to play her favorite game—dress up—and I was the chosen doll. She was having me try on the dresses as she stood outside the stall.

I heard her voice call out, "Do I have to get in there?"

I pushed my head out of the small compartment, "There has to be more to this dress."

The vampire rolled her eyes carelessly, before promptly pushing the door to the dressing room wide open. For her eyes and the others to see.

"There's not." She mutters, looking pleased at herself as the black dress clings against me like a second skin, stopping at the upper middle of my thighs.