25. the third eye

Stefan wakes up with a start inside the back of a truck filled with the ominous coffins, along with a small lilac mattress, a familiar, yet unconscious blonde haired body lying upon it.  Klaus, who sits along the edge of the makeshift bed, is looking at him.

His hand is clutching onto the forearm of the literal sleeping beauty. Almost to affirm that her heart beats still.

Stefan gulps, "Just give me a chance to explain myself, okay?"

Klaus stiffens, but remains calm, "No need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious." He licks along his bottom lip, "Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto something. A piece of your old life. The thing is, she's got flawless instincts, borderline supernatural. So I thought I would check it out... See for myself what it is you've been hiding."

He sighs for just a moment, as he stands and let's go if the arm of the girl for a moment. Stefan almost rolls his eyes, as he can hear the soft rhythm of the blonde's heart pulsing. Klaus opens the back of the truck, expecting to reveal the infamous Mystic Falls before them.

Well, they did get Mystic Falls. They just didn't expect the man that materialized in front of them.

 They just didn't expect the man that materialized in front of them

"Hey." The twenty something year old panted, as he bent over to get air into his lungs. As if he just ran a marathon. "Is Aella Lane around here? My name's Zale."

............................

AND I OOP—

hello there!

how are you? just finished midterms.. yannow?

Forgive me? Part 2 of the book is coming soon!! NEW CHARACTER  ALERT🚨 WEE YOO WEE YOO 🚨

Oh yea, 34 THOUSAND READS. UHM.

see you soon & love ya lots

word count: 284!