Red rose

You woke up in the morning and found a letter with a red rose lying at the end of your bed. You look at the window, it's open. Someone might be climbed up the window, but your room is on the second floor. How can the person climb up?  You open the letter to read what inside.

" Hey babe, I know you might be curious about who I am. Soon we will be together, and no one can tear us apart. Soon...."

Chills chased up your spine. You quickly get off your bed and walked to your window. You look everywhere but find nothing and you close it.

"Jeez, what is this." You looked at the letter in your hand. Someone who puts this on your bed must be someone skilled. Nobody had noticed it.

You didn't think one of your friends would prank you like this. They too busy to prepare for their exams rather than pranking others. Besides, your birthday was two months ago.

You put the letter on your study table and went to the shower. Get ready to go to college.

"Y/N !! wakey.." Your mom knocked on your door.

"Morning, mom." You said as both of you walked downstairs.

"Oh, I thought you didn't wake up yet." She said as she prepared the table.

"I've got class in the morning today. Mom, did you heard something weird last night?" I asked as I sit on the table.

"Weird? Like what?" She asked me back.

"Nothing, mom." I smiled and grab a toast.

'Who are you. What do you want from me.' The thought running in my mind.

.

.

.

.

.

.