MEET

"Sure." with that, she went away. Y/N was smiling. He was cute but she doesn't care. How can he live like a normal without knowing what he did in the past? He was the caused of all the pain that she had been through in her life. How can the man look so innocent when he was the one who caused this mess?

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jungkook running excitedly around their living room. Namjoon and Jungkook were housemates. Namjoon looked at Jungkook weirdly. He thought that Jungkook already an adult but when he saw him running around like a kid, he don't think Jungkook as a man but a kid.

"I got her number!!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"You got who's number?" Namjoon asked confused.

"That woman I'd been told you. Her name is Lee Y/N." Jungkook smiled.

Namjoon's smile faded away as he heard those names. The things that he hopes not to happen really happened. He sighed.

"Why? You look like you don't like it." Jungkook asked cluelessly.

Namjoon shooked his head. "I'm happy for you." Namjoon put on a fake smile.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"I'm happy that you got free time to spend with me." Jungkook said shyly. His face was red like he put on a blusher. He put on his bunny smile.

Y/N chuckled. "Cute." she said. Cute but dangerous. They both spend time together that day talking about each other and watching a movie.

Jungkook was very happy that they had many things in common. He didn't know a woman like her exist till the day he met her. She was very sweet and funny in person.

"You're so funny, you know?" Jungkook laughed.

"Am I?" Y/N asked smiling.

Jungkook nodded. "My type." He said.

"Your what?" Y/N asked him because Jungkook said in a very low tone.

"Erm? Nothing. I didn't say anything." Jungkook smiled.

"Fine." Y/N pout.

"Y/N-ah. If you don't mind, can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked her.

"Yes, sure. What?"

"I don't know how to ask you but did we even met before? I think I met you before but I can't really remember." Jungkook tells her.

Y/N was quite surprised to hear the question but she still remained smiling like nothing ever happen. "I don't think so, Jungkook-ah."

"Hmm. I must be mistaken, then." Jungkook said.

"It's running late. I got to go." Y/N said. She looked at her watches. It was already 9 p.m. Her mom gotta be mad if she came home late and Jimin would be worried if something might happen. She told Jimin that she will meet Jungkook that day. At first, Jimin asked her not to go but she still wanted to go. Jimin asked her to come home early.

"You want me to take you home?" Jungkook asked.

"Nope. It's okay. I came here with my car." Y/N said and grabbed her bag.

"Can we meet again, next time?" Jungkook asked her.

"Sure. Thanks for today. I had fun." Y/N smiled and walked away, leaving Jungkook smiling alone.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧