Detective Kim

"Jungkook-sshi, please..don't do this to me." I begged while still crying but he doesn't care. He tied me at the old tree. I struggled to escape but he tied me so hard. Sweats and tears dripping from me.

"Stay here for tonight. It's your punishment." He smirked and walked out of the woods. Leaving me behind without turning back. I heard his footsteps become vaguely. I was left alone in the woods accompanied by the night wind and moonlight. Wet and cold. 

•°¤*'¯'*¤°•°¤*'¯'*¤°•°¤*'¯'*¤°•°¤*'¯'*¤°•

I woke up as the sun finally showed up. I sighed. There's still no news about Y/N. I miss her a lot. Missing her smile, her laughs, and everything. I checked my phone if there's something important but everything seems pretty normal. I glanced at the clock. It's still early. Even though I really want to continue my sleep, I dragged my own feet to the toilet and take a quick shower before heading out. 

Today, I got no class and I already promised Detective Kim to meet him. I picked out a shirt with my black jeans paired with a white fluffy cardigan. My feets brought myself out of my room. 

"Good morning!" I said to my cat. Her name is Samsae, a white Scottish Fold cat breed. She purred and walked to me. I pat her and fill her container with her favorite snacks.

I got a call. "Yes? Oh yeah, sure. Meet you at 11." I said.

It was Detective Kim. I hope he found clues about Y/N's whereabout. I was worried sick about her. Did she get to eat? How was her condition? and more importantly, was she even safe and still alive. 

I sighed. "Samsae-ah, appa will go out for a while. You have to stay at home. I'm sorry, appa will be back." I pat her.

Meow

I chuckled. "Cute." I said as my hand grabbed the car keys and walked to the garage. 

•°¤*'¯'*¤°•°¤*'¯'*¤°•°¤*'¯'*¤°•°¤*'¯'*¤°•

Kring ~ Kring ~

The bell of the shop ring as the customer enter. Its been thirty minutes I waited for Detective Kim. Where the hell was he?! I sighed and sipped my smoothy while my eyes wandered around the shop. 

A decent man with all black fashion walking to me. He lowered his black glasses.

"Sorry, I'm late."

I was dumbfounded. His fashion...can someone tell me does he works as a Detective? because he looks like an idol to me. I sighed.