Mad

Jungkook looked at Y/N. She doesn't even touch her food and crying in the room. Jungkook was frustrated to look at her. She had lost some weight due to starving. She just eats a little to survive.

"Y/N-ah. Why don't you eat? Tell me what do you want to eat. I'll buy for you." Jungkook takes a seat at the corner of the bed. He pats Y/N's hair slowly. She looked at Jungkook with her swollen eyes. Y/N looked afraid of Jungkook.

It's been a week since Y/N was being kidnapped and locked in this room by Jungkook. She had seen his attitude would change from day to day. Sometimes, he was kind to her but sometimes he would beat her if something wrong. If his mood had gone, he throws everything that he touched.

"Say something." Jungkook said to her. He looked at her desperately. He grabbed her hand harshly. "Come on, Y/N. Say something. I love you." Jungkook said. Y/N trembling with fear. Jungkook was frustrated. He walked out of the room and locked it.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Inspector Yoongi. We found the victim's location." Detective Lee reported.

"The house is near a small forest and far from the neighborhood." he continued.

"I knew something like this would happen." Yoongi said. He massages his forehead lightly. Yoongi sighed.

"Let just spy them and then we make a plan." Yoongi continued.

"Yes, sir." Detective Lee said.

Yoongi pulled out his phone and dialed Detective Kim's number. "Taehyung-ah. Police have found their location."

"I found it too, hyung. I'm just about to call you. I track it with Y/N's phone. Thankfully, her phone is active. The kidnapper didn't turn it off." Taehyung said.

"For now, our detective will spy them. Taehyung-ah, I hope you didn't do anything else yet. It's dangerous if you go alone."

"I know, hyung. Let me spy it too." Taehyung said.

"I'm going to recruit you on my team again. Don't say no to this Tae." Yoongi said.

"Ahh, hyung. It's boring." Taehyung whined.

"It's a yes then." Yoongi said and ended the call.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Suspect didn't come home last night. There's no sign of the victim too." Detective Kim said. He'd been spying the house with the other Detective in Yoongi's team who used to be his colleague. He had no choice but to agree with Yoongi offers to bring him back to the team. Taehyung actually wants to work alone as a private investigator. That's why he resigned as a detective in Yoongi's team.

"We have to wait a bit longer." Detective Lee said.

"He's the only suspect that matched with the evidence we found. There's no way it's not him." he continued.

"He looks innocent to be a kidnapper." Detective Kim said. He analyzed the suspect's picture and biodata.

"Jeon Jungkook. Pfft. He looks really cute, isn't he? Like a bunny." Detective Kim grinned at the picture.

"Stop playing Taehyung-ah." Yoongi said.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Jungkook didn't notice that the police had been watching his movement for almost two days. He unlocks the house and entered. He'd been left Y/N for a while because he got class to attend. Jungkook walked upstairs and unlocked Y/N's room. His eyes wandered around the room and found Y/N asleep at the bed. He smiled while looking at the sleeping Y/N. She had eaten the food that he gave to her.

He felt relieved. "Y/N-ah. I'm home." Jungkook said.

Y/N opened her eyes slightly. Her head feels heavy. She feels like the house was spinning. She felt like vomit.

"Y/N..? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"I want to puke." she said slowly.

Jungkook holds her and walked her to the bathroom. He sighed. What happened to her? Was she sick? Jungkook didn't forget to bring her food every day but he knew she rarely eats the food.

"I'm going out to buy some medicine." Jungkook said and walked out of the room. He opened the front door and ...

"We are the police. Let us in."

Jungkook was surprised. His eyes wandered at the police. He meets with Jimin's stare. Fuck this! Jimin was with Detective Kim all the time. He'd been watching the house with the police when he'd free time during these two days.

Jungkook wanted to close the door but Yoongi holds the door. He instructed his team to enter the house. Jungkook ran upstairs to where Y/N was locked. Y/N was unconscious.

"Put your hands up!" the police said.

"Y/N!!" Jimin screamed. He ran to the unconscious Y/N. "What did you do to her?!" Jimin yelled at Jungkook. Jungkook smirked and jumped from the window.

All the people in the room were surprised at Jungkook's doing. They looked at the ground through the window. Jungkook was unlucky to run away.