Locked

I woke up sensing that I am in an unfamiliar room. My wrists were tied up, so do my legs. I was placed on a bed. I guess it already in the morning as the sky blue with the sun shining brightly up there. I looked around the room. It was tidy, there's a book rack and an office table on the right of the rooms while other furniture placed neatly. It was filled with luxury. Someone who kidnapped me must be rich, I thought but what did the kidnapper want from me? I'm not rich like him. In fact, I'm just an ordinary student who trying to fit in at the University.

I tried to untie the rope that tied my legs with my tied hands, unfortunately, it's work. I tossed out the rope away and walked around the room. There's no picture of the kidnapper were there but lots of books with different genres. Fancy. I slowly approach the door and tried to unlock it but I can't. The door was locked from the outside, there's no way I can get out. 

I searched for my phones but it wasn't with me. I tried to remember back the memories from yesterday. I talked to Jimin through the phones and suddenly something hit me and that's the last thing I remember before I completely blackout. 

The back of my head hurt a lot.  I saw my face through the window. Damn. I looked ugly. My lips were swollen and there's dry blood on it. Bruises. No, I should run away. Yes. I looked at the window and finds nothing but grass and trees everywhere. This place must be far away from the main road. 

I opened the window slowly trying not to make a noise. The room was on the second floor. I hesitate to jump but I had no choice. I had to run away before the kidnapper back and finds someone to help me. So, I jumped. Luckily, I landed on the bushes, so, it wasn't that hurt. 

I run...and keep running..with barefoot

Jungkook's POV

I was so excited thinking that Y/N was sleeping here, on my bed. I can't stop smiling. We finally together. I looked at her phone. That Jimin boy keeps calling her. It annoys me. I throw her phone on the sofa. I walked to my room and unlocked the door wishing to see Y/N's beautiful face. As soon as I opened the room, I looked around and Y/N wasn't there. She's gone. Shit! I looked at the rope on the floor. She had escaped. 

I grabbed my car keys and went out to find her. She's might not going too far with her barefoot. I drive and I saw a girl. I found Y/N. I stopped the engine and open the door. I run to Y/N who was not far from me. 

"You think you can run?" I said.

She turns her head and looked at me with teary eyes. "Ahhh!!!" She shouted and tried to run away but I am faster. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside my car. She struggled to break free but I am stronger. 

"Please...please...let me go..." She pleaded. 

I smirked. Thinking that you were betraying me and run away make my heart hurts a lot. I will give you a punishment for trying to break my heart...Let just wait until we reach home...I let out a small sighed.

.

.

.

.

.

.