Answers (Last Chapter)

"You hurt me Jungkook-ah. Four years ago but I know you had amnesia. You didn't remember what's going on between us. It's unfair for me, you know? The way your family treated me." Y/N said to him. She grabbed Jimin hand.

"Let's go Jimin." she said.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Get away from my memory
Take your memories too
Please erase even your longing
I miss you even if I miss you
I'll forget every moment, I'll forget everything
Even your little trace.

- Done For Me, Punch. Hotel Del Luna OST Pt 12

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Y/N was crying. Jimin looked worriedly at her. He sighed. "I told you not to do this and let him be." Jimin said slowly. He pats Y/N's hair and wraps her in a blanket that he brought in his car.

"We go home, okay? I'll send you home." Jimin said, comforting her. Y/N keeps silent. She looked at the street while Jimin was driving. She sighed.

"I don't want to go home, yet." Y/N said slowly. Her eyes were still watery. I can't approach you anymore Jungkook because I'm so afraid of my own feelings.

Jimin looked at Y/N worriedly. "Where you want to go, then?" Jimin asked her. His eyes were still focused on the road, driving safely.

"Anywhere but not home." Y/N said.

"Your parents will be worried, Y/N. Don't do this, okay?" Jimin pats her head lovingly. He smiled. She sighed. Yes, her parents will get worried if something like four years ago happens again. She doesn't want to make them worried. She nodded.

"Let's grab something to cool down and I'll send you home." Jimin smiled.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"So you're telling me she rejected you?" Namjoon asked weirdly. He was confused looking at Jungkook who came home not in a good condition. Namjoon was worried if something bad happened but seeing Jungkook crying, he sighed. He knew Y/N played with Jungkook's feeling but he was confused because of the way he looked at Y/N, it looks like she like Jungkook too. Why she did that to him.

"She told me that I'd hurt her in the past. She can't accept me." Jungkook said slowly.

"Hyung, is there something that I don't know?" Jungkook asked. He looked at Namjoon desperately. Namjoon sighed and nodded.

"There is." Namjoon said slowly. He turned off the tv leaving the silent between him and Jungkook. Namjoon looked at Jungkook, pity. "Something really bad." he said.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon confusedly.