THE CRIMINAL

Yoongi smirked as he read the results from the lab. The fingerprint and the blood-stained were positively weren't from Y/N. They must be close to finding the culprit.

"Find who's the owner of this fingerprint." He asked one of his team members.

"Go..go..go!" Yoongi said to his team to make them feel refreshed. It's been days they were so busy to investigate these cases.

"Let's get it!" he continued.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Jungkook was preparing for his next class. He still went to his lecture despite everything had happened. He can't just disappear like that. Everyone will get suspicious of him if he didn't attend the classes. He was the best student. He doesn't want his reputation that he builds by his hard work went useless like that.

He already makes sure to locked Y/N in that house. She can't escape. He was sure about that.

Jungkook opened his locker to organize his things for his next class. He was too busy to notice two figures of men walking across him.

"Jungkook-ah!" Namjoon greet him. His locker was beside Jungkook's.

"Oh, hyung. Why?" Jungkook asked cluelessly. He closed his locker as he finished organized his things.

"Nothing. What happened to your hand?" Namjoon asked. He noticed that there's a cut at Jungkook's hand. He was curious.

"Ah...this one?" Jungkook showed to Namjoon his cut.

"Nothing. I was helping my father with something and I get a small cut." Jungkook lied.

Namjoon just nodded. "Hyung will go first. Annyeong." he said.

Jungkook nodded. As soon as Namjoon has gone, he sighed.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Yoongi and Detective Kim were walking in the college to search for some clues.

"Jungkook-ah!" A man said to his friend.

Yoongi and Detective Kim just walked passed them since nothing was suspicious.

Jungkook looked at the two men who just passed by him. He suspected nothing and walked away to his next class.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"We found the owner of this fingerprint and the blood." Detective Lee said to Yoongi. Yoongi looked at him interested.

"It is from a student who studied at the same college as the victim. Their department is quite close. A psychology student." Detective Lee continued.

"I want you to keep an eye at him and give me the details of that man to me." Yoongi said.

Detective Lee bowed at Yoongi before he walked out of the room. Yoongi smirked. They must be close to meet the victim. He should work harder.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Yoongi entered the meeting room. He takes a seat and looked at the papers that they'd prepare.

"Let's begin the meeting." Yoongi instructed.

"Name, Jeon Jungkook. Birthdate, September 1, 1997." Detective Lee.

"We found that suspect's fingerprint and a bloodstain on victim's bracelet that she'd dropped at the park. Suspect studied psychology at the same college as the victim. His parents have much influence with the public and they also have ties with the VVIPs. His dad owned a company and his mom is a lawyer." Detective Lee continued.

"There's no way we can get uphold justice for the victim and her family." One of the team's members said.

"Yeah. His parents will payed so much money and begged the victim's family to close the cases." Detective Lee said.

Yoongi sighed. "We do what we can. For now, our priorities are to save the victim. After that, we leave it to both of the parties if they want to settle it in the court or out of it." Yoongi said.

Everyone nodded.