Her

You walked to the bus stop while listening to music with your earphones. It really makes you calm down when you have something that troubled your mind. Walking to the bus stop usually takes about five minutes from your home and you can enjoy some fresh air too. 

~ When you say that you love me

Feels like I'm walking across the sky

Tell me about forever, just one more time

When you say that you love me

I just need those words

That you'll never change, just one more time ~

You sing sweetly. When suddenly, 

Honk Honk ~

You were startled and look at the car. When the window was pulled down you saw your best friend smiling at you, Park Jimin. 

"Hey Y/N! Going to college?" He asked and you just nodded.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come in. Let's go together."He said, and you smiled while walking toward his car.

Someone's POV

I was so happy today as I can hear she sings. Her voice was so mesmerizing. I wish she can sing to me every day. I followed her to the bus stop as I don't want her to get into trouble. But then, the sound of the car startled me. I saw my Y/N was talking to someone. A guy and it make my blood boiled. I'm jealous and I hate that she talks to another guy but not me. Y/N entered that guy car and they drove away. It makes me want to punch anyone right now. Just wait and see...I will get what I want...

Jimin's POV

"Hey, what's up, Y/N. You okay?" I asked. She wants to hide something from me, but I already know she must be in trouble. She can lie to anyone but not me, her best friend. I just know it by looks on her face.

"I just can't hide to you right, Park Jimin? You always know what's wrong with me."She looks down.

"Tell me, Y/N. You know you can tell me everything, right. I'm always here with you. Besides, we both knew each other for a long time already Lee Y/N." I said concerned.

"I think someone followed me. Everywhere I go. Its already been the third week and this morning I got a strange letter with a red rose lying on my bed. It gave me chills you know." Y/N explained.