You don't know me?

Detective Kim wandered around his room. He clenched his forehead, thinking about the possibilities that might be suitable for his cases. 

"She was followed for almost three weeks." He mumbled to himself.

"Why she was followed? Why her? What's so attractive about her?" He looked at Y/N's photos. 

"Why you?" He asked at the photos. He then analyzes the photos one by one and pinned them on the board.

He wrote something that hanging on his mind on the board beside all the photos.  A lot of questions and he must find the answers. The reasons behind all of this crap. He picked up his phone and dialed someone's number.

"Oh, it's been a long time. How have you been?" He smirked. 

"You have free time? I need help with something. Yes, yes. I'm doing fine. How about coffee together?" He nodded and they ended the call.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

"Finished?" 

I nodded. He picked up the dishes and began to wash them. I walked towards him. 

"Err..can I ask you something?" I slowly approach him, he nodded while washing the dishes at the sink.

"What's your name? and why do you kidnapped me?" I asked. His face expression changed, and stop washing.

"You don't know me?" He looked at me straight into the eyes. The way he looks means something that I couldn't understand what it was about. I don't why and how I'd stuck at someone's house, got kidnapped and all of this. 

I shooked my head. He smirked and then let out his laugh. 

"You seriously don't know me?" his expression became darker. I felt anger in his eyes. I stood there silent, knowing that if I took a wrong step again, I might get killed or something bad will happen.

"I asked that damn stupid question and why you didn't answer?!" He let out his anger and throw a glass nearly hit me. The glass shattered everywhere. I gulped, scared to even look at his face. Without asking more, he dragged me somewhere and I prayed that everything will be fine that he'll not do something crazy to me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.