D-day

I received a text from Jimin to meet him at the park near my house and agreed to meet him there. i wore my hoodie and black pants, grabbed my phone and wallet then went out. I was wondering why Jimin asked me to meet him but I couldn't deny the fact that I actually feel like something wrong. That's something bad that might happen. I reached the park but Jimin wasn't there. It's in the evening, so there were fewer people.

Ten minutes were passed..

Twenty minutes were passed..

Forty minutes were passed..

but Jimin still not here..the sky already turns darker...

Jimin suddenly called me.

"Hello Y/N, what are you doing?" he asked me.

"You asked me what I'm doing? I am waiting for you at the park, idiots. Its been forty minutes PARK JIMIN !" I yelled.

"Wait, when did I tell you to go there? I didn't."

"Then, who is it?"

"Y/N, I sense something fishy about this. You better run home. I will be there in a minute." He panicked.

But suddenly I felt like I'd been hit by someone. "Ahhh!!!!!!!"

My vision became darker. I felt like a hard object was hitting my head.

"Y/N !! Y/N !!" Jimin panicked voice could be heard through the phones but the person who hit me grab the phone and end the call. I was carried by him to somewhere..place that I had any idea about.

Jimin's POV

I felt something fishy when Y/N said that I told her to meet me at the park. I didn't remember when I told her that. I think someone was hacking my phone and set a trap to fool Y/N. It must be the same guy as Y/N told me before.

"Ahhhh!!!!!!" I heard Y/N screaming through the phones. I panicked and called her name many times but the call was ended.

I quickly grab my car keys and drive to the park. "This jerk !" 

.

.

.

.

.

.