Cold and wet

"You seriously don't know me?" his expression became darker. I felt anger in his eyes. I stood there silent, knowing that if I took a wrong step again, I might get killed or something bad will happen to me.

"I asked that damn stupid question and why you didn't answer?!" He let out his anger and throw a glass nearly hit me. The glass shattered everywhere. I gulped, scared to even look at his face. Without asking more, he dragged me somewhere and I prayed that everything will be fine that he'll not do something crazy to me.

"Please...please. Have mercy!" I screamed. He dragged me out of the house to the woods. The sky already darken. The moon had come out. I'm scared as the night had come and I don't know what will happen to me. 

Our step became faster as he dragged me. We reached a big old tree located not far from his house. He pushed me and makes my body lean on the tree. I gasped for oxygen as my body hits the ground. 

"I want you to remember this clearly. No one will come to rescue you from me because we both are meant to be together." He laughed evilly. His face shows no expression at all. He doesn't have emotions or at least a sense of humanity that I thought this man would have.

"P-please, someone saves me." I begged slowly. My tears flow down on my cheek. I could hold it anymore. 

"I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." The man said.

"Psychology students and my faculty's building is next to you." He continued.

I stared at him in disbelief. A psychology student? The memory hits me.

Flashback

"Hey man, what's up!" A guy greets him. His tall figure, blonde hair wearing a black baggy coat looking so stylish and fashionable. He had quite attractive features that I guess will attack all of the women's hearts with those dimples. 

"Hey, hyung. Morning." The other guy grinned. That guy had a cute figure, wearing a baggy black shirt pair with black ripped jeans. He had an aura that I can't describe what it is. Mysterious yet appealing despite his cute bunny-like figures, he sure had a manly side. 

"Jungkookie, let's eat lunch together today. My treat." The dimple guy said.

"Really?! Alright, hyung." says the guy name Jungkook as I watched both of them walking in the hallway towards the faculty besides the building. The Jungkook guy glanced at me and winked before walking side by side with his hyung. My face became hot all of sudden due to his wink. 

"hahaha." I heard familiar voices coming to me. I turned my head and look at my female classmates. We greet each other and talked. After that, Jimin came and we both walked to class together. I felt like I'd been stared but I didn't take a look who is it. I ignored my thoughts and continued chatting with Jimin.

End Flashback

" Now you finally remember?" Jungkook asked. I was too shocked that I lost for words. I thought that day wasn't mean anything but I think, to him means everything. Did I now pay the price of staring at other people? Is it a crime?

"I-I..." Silence hits me. 

It makes Jungkook madder. He pulls out a rope from his pocket. 

"Jungkook-sshi, please..don't do this to me." I begged while still crying but he doesn't care. He tied me at the old tree. I struggled to escape but he tied me so hard. Sweats and tears dripping from me. 

"Stay here for tonight. It's your punishment." He smirked and walked out of the woods. Leaving me behind without turning back. I heard his footsteps become vaguely. I was left alone in the woods accompanied by the night wind and moonlight. Wet and cold. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.