Memories

Jungkook sighed looking at the reports. He pulled out his phone and dialed Namjoon's number.

"Moshi moshi."

"Aish, hyung. Where are you?"

"I'm at University. Why?"

"You got free time? I want to ask something about a report."

"Sure. I got no class. My students just finished their exam."

"Alright. I go there."

"Hmm...hyung will wait for you here." Namjoon ended the call.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Jungkook parked his car at the university's parking lots. He grabbed his documents and locked his car. He walked to Namjoon's department which was the psychology department. Namjoon works as a Professor there. As soon as he graduated the university called him to work with them.

Jungkook's eyes wandering around looking at the building. There were not many students as they already finished their final exams. They must go home already according to Namjoon.

Jungkook spots the psychology department building and walked there. His eyes were looking straight but he bumps into a woman. "Oh, I'm sorry. My bad." Jungkook apologized. He smiled at the woman. The woman was frozen looking at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry again but I have to go." Jungkook said and bowed to her, walking away.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Y/N was trembling. Her breath goes up and down. The memories that she wanted to forget hit her. She let out tears. Y/N called Jimin.

"Jj-jimin..."

"Y/N? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"I saw him."

Jimin sighed. "Where are you?"

"At the university."

"Wait for me. I'll be there." Jimin ended the call.

As soon he ended the call he sighed. That bastard! Why he had to appear again this time. Jimin cursed.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Jungkook and Namjoon have done working on their reports. They both sighed in relieved.

"Let's go grab something." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, we should. I'm working on my night shift today. Erghh." Jungkook whined.

Namjoon chuckled. They both walked to a restaurant nearby as they're too lazy to drive and find parking for their cars. They choose to eat nearby.

"Hyung, I bumped into a woman just now. She's beautiful." Jungkook grinned.

"Ahoy little bunny. So, who is she?"

"I don't know, hyung. I bumped into her when I'm walking towards your room. I guess she's working or studying there."

Namjoon nodded. "Is she really beautiful?"

"Come on, hyung. She's an angel but I think I'd seen her somewhere but I can't remember." Jungkook said.

Namjoon smile faded as soon as he heard that. He gulped. Was the woman that Jungkook met was Y/N? He hopes not.

"I think I fall in love, hyung." Jungkook grinned.

Namjoon felt uneasy. "I don't trust love, at first sight, you know. You have to know your partner to be able to fall in love."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Poetic."