Thoughts

Jungkook was giggling alone looking at his phone. He had been texting with Y/N the entire day. Namjoon looked at him weirdly.

"Why are you acting like that? You scared the shit out of me man." Namjoon said while placing his coffee on his side. He takes a seat beside Jungkook and grabbing the remote control to change the channel.

"Nothing. I'm just texting with Y/N." Jungkook said shyly.

 "Looks like someone is falling in love." Namjoon jokes.

"Really? Can I ask her to be my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked Namjoon excitedly.

Namjoon facepalmed. He was actually worried about  Jungkook if he just ended up being played by Y/N. He knows Jungkook had already changed after the incident but what if Y/N wanted to get her revenge? She was treated unfairly back then.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Listen, Y/N. I don't know how I can tell you this." Jungkook said in a rush. He was been acting weird that day when he meets with Y/N. She looked at him confusedly. They meet each other a lot lately and became close but that day, Jungkook being weird. He was sweating a lot. Y/N was wandering if Jungkook remembered the incident four years ago?

"Y/N, I know we had been met with each other and getting close in a short period but I think I like you." Jungkook said in one go. Y/N looked at him weirdly.

"Sorry?" she said.

"I like you. Would you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook said shyly. He closed his eyes.

Y/N chuckled looking at the guy in front of her. Cute little bunny. How can this cute little bunny guy look very innocent without knowing what he did in his past? Y/N sighed. "Give me some time to think about it. Can you?" Y/N said.

Jungkook nodded. "I know it looks like rushing or something but I really like you."

Y/N smiled and take a sip of her juice.

"I see, you didn't talk that much." Jungkook looked at Y/N smiling. Y/N laughed.

"Am I? I don't think so." She smirked.

"Wanna go for a movie after this?" Jungkook asked cutely.

"Maybe next time. I have to go back to work." Y/N smiled. She grabbed her bags and wanted to left. "See you when I see you." She said.

"You want me to take you to the University?" Jungkook asked.

"No, thanks. I came here with my car." Y/N said and smiled.

"Bye." Jungkook said.

Y/N smiled and left Jungkook alone. Namjoon who accidentally watched the scene approached Jungkook quietly.