Psycho

"Please...please...let me go..." She pleaded.

I smirked. Thinking that you were betraying me and run away make my heart hurts a lot. I will give you a punishment for trying to break my heart...Let just wait until we reach home...I let out a small sighed.

I drive us home. My parents bought me this house two years ago as my birthday gift but I didn't like to stay here on my own. So, I rent an apartment. It's more convenient and smaller than my house but enough for a single grown-up man to live. Besides, it near to the university that I been studied. Both of my parents are career person. My father owned an engineering company while my mom is a lawyer. 

As soon as we arrived, I dragged her into the house. 

"Please..please. I'm begging you..." She cried.

"Aishh really. Stop crying! I SAID STOP!" I scream.

I heard she still sobbing. 

"You'd ruin my mood." I said and threw whatever things near me.

"I SAID STOP CRYING, YOU WEAK!" I let out another scream. Louder this time. 

She looked at me with frightened eyes. She scared of me. No, please baby. I don't want to scare you. I didn't mean too. 

"I'm going out. You better not run this time if you don't want to see the worst me. I can do anything, baby. I don't mind to kill." with that, I walked out. I drive to get some fresh air. What did you do to her, Jungkook? I let out my frustration. I ruffled my hair. 

Y/N's POV

I can't stop crying. This person was really scary. He's creepy. I saw him threw all the things and it's nearly hit me. I'm speechless.  I prayed that somebody would save me. Please, anyone! 

"I'm going out. You better not run this time if you don't want to see the worst me. I can do anything, baby. I don't mind to kill." with that, he walked out. I wipe my tears. Jimin, please find me...

.

.

.

HI! THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE, I HOPE YOU SUPPORT THIS STORY. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS AND FEEDBACKS!

HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS ❁